How to Prepare Potato Sandwich at home
Shiv Kumar Hedaoo
Now we don't need to go out for eating sandwich neither we need any machine to make it at home.
1. Boiled Potatoes according to no. of peoples.
2. Breads - Usually single person can eat 4 sandwiches at a time, so take 4 for each person.
3. Onion(Should be cut in small pieces) - Half the quantity of potatoes.
4. Green Chillies - 4
5. Coriander leaves(Hara dhaniya) - Depends on you.
6. Red Chilli Powder - Little bit.
7. Salt - As per taste
8. Turmeric - 1 teaspoon
9. Kala Jeera - 1 teaspoon
Process of making Aloo Masala
This aloo masala is same that we eat in masala Dosa. Before making aloo masala, mash the boiled potatoes completely.
1.At first take oil depending upon no. of potatoes and onion you have taken, in a Kadhai. Let the oil become hot.
2. Now put Kala jeera into the oil.
3. Now put the green chillies and onions.
4. Immediately after that put salt, turmeric, red chilli powder. Mix it properly.
5. After mixing, put the mashed potatoes into it and again mix it properly till it becomes completely yellow. It will take 5 minutes to get ready if you mix it properly. Close the gas knob.
6. Now put the coriander leaves and mix it again.
Now your aloo masala is ready.
Procedure to make Sandwich
1. Cut the breads diagonally.(Its better to buy the bread 1 day before and keep it in the fridge, because then it tastes good and its easy to cut the breads)
2. Take 1 slice of the bread which you have cut and put the aloo masala on it and then put its other slice on it and press it.
3. Follow the same procedure for all.
4. Now take non-stick tava or any tava. Spread little bit of oil on it and then put the sandwich on it.
5. Put very little amount of oil on the upper side of the sandwich and let the sandwich get light brown, then turn it and let the other side get light brown.
6. Now your sandwich is ready, you can serve it with tomato sauce.
Just try it. It tastes amazing.
Potato Rolls Recipe
How To Make Makki Ki Roti, Maize Flour Roti Illustrated With Pictures
Recipe for preparing tasty pepper chicken curry
Broccoli recipes - My experience
Recipe of Moong Dal dhokla
Simple recipes of some tasty edible varieties
Recipe and health benefits of makhana (lotus seed)
Gulkand (Rose Petal Jam) recipe
Baked Apple Gujiya
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "How to Prepare Potato Sandwich at home"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Win an apple watch by simply hitting any or all of the action items below!
Techulator Polls & Giveaways
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
pavan sai kumar
priya girish ingale
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.