Courses on Telecommunication Engineering !
* Telecommunications is a field which has got boundless job opportunities. This field has red carpet welcome not only in India but in almost all major countries of the world. The curriculum of courses on this subject mainly consists of Mobile Phone communication, Cable Television, Computer infrastructure, Television, RADAR, Satellite communication and Traffic handling. Telecommunication Engineers are required in large numbers in the fields of Internet, Mobile Phone communication and Satellite communication.
* A Telecommunication Engineer should be an expert in Project management, Technical knowledge and interpersonal skills. They should also have knowledge about Computer Software and Hardware.
Courses and Eligibility:
* The eligibility for B.Tech. - Telecommunication Engineering is completion of 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their subject. State Level Examinations are also conducted for the admission to this course similar to the I.I.T. - J.E.E.
* For M.Tech. - Telecommunication Engineering a candidate should have passed B.Tech. - Telecommunication Engineering from any one of the Universities accredited to All India Council of Technical Education or A.I.C.T.E.
Benefits of Telecommunication Engineering Courses:
* Proper Training on Design, Install, Trouble shoot and Network are imparted to the students of Telecommunication Engineering. Also, they are trained in almost all fields of Wireless Communications, Software and Hardware and Internet.
Institutions offering Telecommunication Engineering Courses:
1. Army Institute of Technology, Pune;
2. Assam Engineering College, Assam;
3. Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering, Maharashtra;
4. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangaluru;
5. Bengal Engineering College, West Bengal;
6. Bharathi Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, New Delhi;
7. B.M.S. College of Engineering, Bangaluru;
8. B.M.S. Institute of Technology, Haryana;
9. Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangaluru;
10. Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangaluru;
11. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Maharashtra; and
12. College of Engineering, Goa.
Job Opportunities in Telecommunication Engineering:
* India has got huge potential for Telecommunication Engineering jobs. You can work as Research Engineer in the fields of Chip Design, Embedded Software Development, Telecom Marketing, Protocol and V.L.S.I. You can also work as Network Security Engineer with V.S.N.L., B.S.N.L., Reliance, Tata Indicom, Bharthi Airtel etc. Also, if you wish to work for multinationals like Nokia, Vodafone, Apple and Nortel, you can join them.
No responses found. Be the first to respond...