Resources » Admissions » MBA Admissions
Admission Open for PGDBA - DLP at Welingkar Institute, Mumbai.
Admissions Open for 2 years Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - (PGDBA - DLP) at Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai.
* Ranked 8th by "OUTLOOK" B-School Survey 2008 (Among Private B-School)
* Ranked 3rd in Student Exchange Program category
* Ranked 10th by " India Today" in their Best Business Schools Survey 2008 for "Aspiring MBA."
* Autonomous institution and offers autonomous distance learning programs which have been accredited by Distance Education Council (DEC), a body of the Central Govt. of India.
Program Details :
Name : Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration -- (PGDBA - DLP)
Duration: 2 Years
1. Graduates from recognized Universities
2. Diploma holders with min 3 years of work Experience
3. Final year graduation students
1. Quality Management education at affordable prices. At convenient locations through flexible learning options.
2. Recognized By DEC, Govt. of India .
3. Masters Level Program
4. Virtual Classroom Facility
5. Personal Contact Facility
6. Day one Job Placement Support
Structure of the Program & Specializations :
* Semester 1
1. Principles of Management
2. Financial Accounting
3. Business communication
4. Marketing Management
5. Managerial Economics
6. I.T. for Management
* Semester 2
1. Strategic Management
2. Human Resource Management
3. Financial Management
4. Cost Accounting
5. Organizational Behavior
6. Business Etiquette & Presentation Skills
Specializations offered in second year Level PGDBA
6.Banking, Investment & Insurance
7.Supply Chain Management
Compulsory 200 marks project for all
Examination pattern is completely objective based. Multiple choice questions only.
Examinations are divided into:
Mid Term – It carries 20%. This can be given from home or office or cyber café.
End Term – It carries 80% .This exam has to be given at our centre only.
After completion of 1st year - Advance Diploma in Business Administration
After completion of 2nd year - Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (In whatever specialization you opt for) + Experiential Certificate.
Virtual Classroom Facility:
* It's a facility wherein students can attend lectures online at home, office or at any convenient place.
* In this way student can have the opportunity of attending the lecture delivered by best faculty of Welingkars.
* A student does not miss lectures due to long working hours at office.
* Can ask queries online & also chat with the professor.
Personal Contact Program
Welingkar will conduct Personal Contact programs for all 2 years subjects, 4 times a year, prior to examinations. Total duration of lectures would be 200hrs. (optional)
100% placements assistance from the day student enrolls into the course.
Already DIPLOMA HOLDERS (1-year)
A candidate who has enrolled for the diploma course (1- yr) post-2006 batch in DBM, DFM, DHRM, DMkM, etc. Will have a subjects-waiver and also have fee discount on the total fees*.
Program Fees: (OPTIONS)
1. Entire fee paid in advance at once: 45000/-
2. Yearly Option: 25000/- (P.A)
3. EMI Option:
Initial Payment - 14000/- Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
+ 7000/- (3 mths post-dated from current date)
+ 7000/- (6 mths post-dated from current date)
Documents required for enrollment :
1.If Graduate : Graduation mark-sheet xerox, Passing certificate Xerox, 2-colour photos
2.If Diploma holder : Diploma certificate Xerox, 3 yrs of experience certificate, 2-colour photos.
Contact Details :
Address : Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research,
Lakhamsi Napoo Road, Opp Matunga Gymkhana,
Matunga (C.R.) Mumbai - 400 019.
Tel : +91-022-65272976 / 65272978
Mobile : 09220686681
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.welingkaronline.org
Read related articles: PGDBA Admissions 2010 Admissions 2010
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...