Tips before appearing for interview
This resource contains tips for interview. Read to know what is an interview and how to appear and walk and talk in an interview room.
Most of the companies organize interviews to select suitable candidate as their staff. Even many of the colleges also have interviews for the selection of students in their academic programmes. Thus it becomes very necessary to be fully equipped with skills required to crack interview.
What is an interview
Interview is a direct face to face conversation between the employee and the employer. It aims at interaction between the two resulting in evaluation of personality of the candidate. Salary negotiations and explanation of job profile are also performed in an interview. In an interview there may be one interviewer or more . These days some companies also organize telephonic interview which are organized on telephones and aim at evaluating the speaking abilities of the candidates. Another type of interview is exit interview which is conducted when an employee leaves a company. In this interview the interviewer asks the employee for the reasons for his leaving the organization.
Tips for interview
Internet is flooded with questions like
How can I succeed in an interview? Give me tips for cracking an interview? If you are also one of those searching the answers to such questions then you have landed at the right place. Now let us come to the point. In order to succeed in an interview you have to simply follow some simple tips.
1. Enter the room with full confidence and straight posture after asking permission from outside politely. After entering the room greet them politely, if they offer handshake then give a firm handshake and sit when you are asked to do so.
2. Secondly you should have full command on your CV. If the interviewer asked you something from your CV and you hesitated in giving its answer than it will give a negative impression. You should have full knowledge regarding your strength and weakness. You should be clear with your career objective . You should be fully prepared to answer questions related to your family members, your hobbies, your previous companies and other details mentioned in your CV.
3. A good curriculum vitae and a folder with well arranged documents would also increase your chances of selection.
4. Wear formal clothes and well polished black shoes to give a positive impression.
5. Prepare a list of common interview questions with sample answers and rehearse them one day in advance.
6. Most important is to remain calm and confident during the whole interview. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer and reply to his questions in a firm voice.
Hope these tips will help you succeed in your interview.
Interview preparation - Tools, Trumpcards and Techniques
How To Deal With Your Interview
How To Answer Regular Interview Questions?
Top 10 job interview tips
How Interviews are as important as written tests?
Number of skills for new job
How to make your own questions for the preparation of first interview
Recruitment and Selection
Royal bank of scotland IT Interview Pattern
How to prepare for an Interview?
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Tips before appearing for interview"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Complete the action items below to enter to win an iPad Mini from India Study Channel!
India Study Channel - Locker
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
j r kumar
Chaitali Ray ...
Last 7 Days
j r kumar
j r kumar
N K Ravishankara
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.