Campus Recruitment Interviews Questions
Posted Date: 14-Mar-2008
1. For how long will a typical interview last?
2. What are the types of recruitment interviews?
3. What is the size and composition of the interview panel?
4. Should I carry all my certificates with me to the interview?
5. What is the appropriate dress code for an interview?
6. How should we enter the interview room? What should we do after we enter the interview room?
7. Is there any good sitting posture?
8. Can I lean forward and keep my file and rest my elbows on the interviewers’ table?
9. What type of language should we use in the interview?
10. What role does body language have to play in an interview?
11. What does the interview panel look for in a candidate in an interview?
12. What is the level of questions in academics?
13. How do the interviewers assess the candidate in this manner?
14. What are the different types or categories of questions?
15. Since you are saying that certain questions or types of questions are likely to be asked in the interviews, is it advisable to prepare answers for these questions and go for the interviews?
16. What should be the answer for the question “Tell us something about yourself?”
17. Most I.T companies recruit students from non-I.T branches. How should I prepare?
18. What are the typical questions that the interviewers ask in the area of “personality related questions?”
19. What are the strengths that we can talk of?
20. Can I say that I do not have any weaknesses? If I mention some weaknesses, will it not go against me?
21. What are the typical questions that the interviewers ask in the area of ‘career related questions’
22. How to tackle a question “why do you want to join us?”.
23. How should we prepare for questions asked about my hobbies and interests?
24. How much time will we get to think before we start answering a question?
25. Should we give short and crisp answers to the questions asked or should we give elaborate answers?
26. If we do not know answers to some questions, can we guess? Aren’t there chances that the interviewer himself may not know the answers?
27. Should we always be completely honest in an interview?
28. What should we do if the interviewers ask irrelevant questions?
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Campus Recruitment Interviews Questions"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
N K Ravishankara
Rajesh L Gaikwad
Trinadha Rao Sambangi
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.