Career Opportunities for Computer Engineering Students
After Completing B.E / B. Tech you have many opportunities at your doorstep, to explore it you should take an initiative to grab them.
Few Things but very Important…….
1) Aptitude Test.
In almost all IT / BPO company you will have to face aptitude test.
so start preparing for it. try to solve puzzles, discuss them in group.
2) Soft skills
You should be able to express yourself. Interviewer will ask you these questions
a) Tell me something about yourself ?
b) Describe in brief about Project done.
c) May ask you to speak on a particular topic for 2 minutes.
d) Why you want to join our company ?
e) Willing to relocate ? comfortable with night shift ?
f) What is your Salary expectation ?
3) Basic Programming Knowledge (mostly theoretical).
a) SDLC b) OOPs concept c) C/ C++ / Core Java basic questions.
4) Professional dressup for Interview.
formal wear is compulsory in most IT company.
If you get selected through Campus Recruitment, it's a Golden opportunity. else you have to struggle more. here are few options.
Continue with P.G:
1) M S /M.Tech
2) Global Certifications like SCJP/ OCP / SCWCD / MCPD.
Jobs in Software Industry:
1) Many MNC's prefer to recruit Engineering Graduates, so you are at positive side.
2) You can get jobs in IT with different roles, position, and domain.
a) Software Engineer.
b) Software Developer.
c) Software Test Engineer.
d) Web developer / Designer.
e) Trainee Software Analyst.
3) You can get jobs in Banking and Telecom Sector as ….
a) System Administrator.
b) EDP Engineer / Engineer.
c) Probationary Officer.
More articles: Career Opportunities
No responses found. Be the first to comment...