Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan has a worldwide fan following akin to that of cricketer Sachin Tendulkar. It is but natural, then, that every fan is eager to personally meet him.
Let's consider some of the unique ways to meet superstar Amitabh Bachchan!
How to Get In Touch with Amitabh Bachchan
1. Travel all the way from Amitabh Bachchan's hometown Allahabad in a chariot! This is the unique idea that his fans from Allahabad came up with – they brought a chariot to Mumbai, parked it outside his house - Jalsa bungalow - and sent in a request to the superstar to come out and climb aboard it. The gracious celebrity obliged and spent some time seated in the chariot while his fans happily cheered.
2. Hang around outside Amitabh Bachchan's house Jalsa bungalow, Juhu, Mumbai. Actually, you can't exactly stand outside the gates or clamber up the nearest tree! For obvious security reasons and to avoid congestion on the footpaths and road outside, fans have to stand across the street. Not that the superstar will come across to meet you – you can just hope to get a glimpse of him leaving in his car, if at all.
3. Pack your wallet and head to some expensive restaurants frequented by Amitabh Bachchan. Well, now, only die-hard fans of the superstar know exactly which restaurants he frequents and at what time. What's more, at those restaurants, celebrities are generally accorded privacy and fans are kept away from their table (naturally reserved in advance!).
4. Visit Film City, Goregaon, Mumbai which is the hub of Bollywood film shoots. Try to find out if and when Amitabh Bachchan will be arriving for a shoot. Hopefully he will!
5. Do some finger exercises and get ready to push the buttons of your phone to access the KBC 5 phone lines. Pray you get through; pray you give the correct answer; pray the computer selects you to come on the show...this is the best way to meet Amitabh Bacbchan live and in person!
Best of Luck!
Note: This article is written in jest. It is a humorous take on the ways in which obsessive fans try to meet film stars. Fans should always respect the privacy of celebrities, so don't go harassing superstar Amitabh Bachchan!
Article by Vandana
Vandana is based in India with over 15 years experience as a freelance writer & holding the prestigious post of Managing Editor at the reputed portal IndiaStudyChannel.com (ISC). Writing, no doubt, is her primary passion! Having learned the art of blogging from ISC, Vandana is enjoying the thrills of blogging, taking pleasure in sharing information & getting good pageviews at her various blogs.
Follow Vandana or read 809 articles authored by Vandana
|Author: Mahalakshmi T 14 Jun 2011||Member Level: Gold Points : 1|
|The article is written in lighter vein but ironically most of the die hard fans of actors resort to such antics to get a glimse of their favorite stars.|
|Author: K Mohan 07 Sep 2014||Member Level: Platinum Points : 4|
|I must appreciate the author for getting the right direction from the die hard fans of Amitabh who make wild cheers when ever he appears on small screen. So the fans who wanted to meet him personally can just follow this article and make their dream come true. Frankly speaking I am the die hard fan of AB , because of his impressive personality, dress sense and above all the best voice in the film Industry and modulation of the voice in different tone. I think he is the most versatile actor and most recognized and respected actor of India.|