1. CROW AND CROW: Educational psychology describes and explains the learning experiences of an individual from birth to death.
2. PEEL: Education psychology deals with the nature of learning, the growth of human personality, the difference between individuals and the study of persons in relation to society.
3. JUDD: Educational psychology is defined as the science which describes and explains the changes that takes place in individuals. As they pass through various stages of development from birth to maturity.
4. STEPHEN: Educational Psychology is a systematic story of educational growth.
5. KOLESNIK: Educational Psychology is application of finding and theories of psychology in the field of education.
6. C.E.SKINNER: Educational Psychology deals with behaviour of human beings in educational situations it is concert with the study of human behaviour or personality of its growth, development& guidance under the social process of education.
7. H.R. Bhatia: Educational Psychology is a science by its own rights & thoughts it drowns most of its materials from the general psychology and apply to teaching learning process it has its own scope.