Matter paneer without onion recipe
Mutter paneer is north Indian dish often served with India bread. Here is the recipe of Mutter paneer curry without adding onion.
Mutter paneer without Onion
Tomato 4-5 Nos.
Ginger 2 inch
Turmeric powder 1 Tsp
Chilli powder 2 Tsp
Coriander powder 1 Tsp
Cumin powder 1 Tsp
Oil 1 Tbsp
Peas (mutter) shelled 5 Cups
Poppy seeds 50 gm
Water 3 cups
Coriander leaves ½ Tsp
How to prepare Mutter Paneer
(1) Firstly soak poppy seeds in 1 cup water for 15 minutes and then grind it. paste should be smooth seeds should properly grind
(2) Grind tomatoes and ginger smoothly.
(3) Take a pressure-cooker, put 1 tablespoon oil in it, place cooker on high heat put tomatoes and ginger paste in it.
(4) Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt in it.
(5) Then close cooker for one whistle.
(6) After whistle open it and put poppy seeds paste in it and stir it properly.
(7) Add peas in it fry for 2 minutes.
(8) Add water in it and close cooker .bring to full pressure on high heat. Cook for 2 minutes.
(9) Cut cheese into 2cm cubes.
(10) Open cooker add put cheese in the cooker.
(11) Mix it well and slow the heat for 5 minutes.
(12) After 5 minutes add coriander leaves in it.
(13) Then serve it hot with rice or chapatti.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Matter paneer without onion recipe"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.
Click the "Follow" button above to follow Tony John