Mutter paneer without Onion
Tomato 4-5 Nos.
Ginger 2 inch
Turmeric powder 1 Tsp
Chilli powder 2 Tsp
Coriander powder 1 Tsp
Cumin powder 1 Tsp
Oil 1 Tbsp
Peas (mutter) shelled 5 Cups
Poppy seeds 50 gm
Water 3 cups
Coriander leaves ½ Tsp
How to prepare Mutter Paneer
(1) Firstly soak poppy seeds in 1 cup water for 15 minutes and then grind it. paste should be smooth seeds should properly grind
(2) Grind tomatoes and ginger smoothly.
(3) Take a pressure-cooker, put 1 tablespoon oil in it, place cooker on high heat put tomatoes and ginger paste in it.
(4) Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt in it.
(5) Then close cooker for one whistle.
(6) After whistle open it and put poppy seeds paste in it and stir it properly.
(7) Add peas in it fry for 2 minutes.
(8) Add water in it and close cooker .bring to full pressure on high heat. Cook for 2 minutes.
(9) Cut cheese into 2cm cubes.
(10) Open cooker add put cheese in the cooker.
(11) Mix it well and slow the heat for 5 minutes.
(12) After 5 minutes add coriander leaves in it.
(13) Then serve it hot with rice or chapatti.
More articles: Recipe
No responses found. Be the first to comment...