Objectives of World Trade Organization
Posted Date: 21-Sep-2010
Mohammed Julfekar Haider
These resource describes the aims and objectives of World Trade Organization.
The objectives of World Trade Organization are as follows:-
(1) Reduction of tariffs and other barriers.
(2) To provide higher standard of living.
(3) To provide better employment opportunities.
(4) To enable optimum utilization of available resources.
(5) To help in achievement sustainable growth.
(6) To eliminate discrimination in international trade.
(7) To increase effective demand and to increase the production accordingly.
(8) To help least developed countries to secure a level of good share in international market.
(9) To incorporate all resolutions of Uruguay.
(10) To promote more integrated and durable trading system
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Objectives of World Trade Organization"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
N K Ravishankara
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.