What is pixler.com ?
- Pixler is free online image editor tool.that means you can edit your images in your browser without downloading or uploading anything.
- This tool is widely used for editing web images to be used on social sites like Facebook , Orkut , Twitter and also used for blogs, website.
- They also host images free of cost and very good thing is the image url is very short.
E.g - http://imm.io/****
- Pixler.com developed two browser-based applicatoins built in flash.
Pixler Editor :
What is pixler Editor:
- Pixlr Editor is widely used by professionals for fixing images.
- If you are familler with photshop , PAINT.NET ,paint shop pro etc. desctop applications then operating pixler editor is not difficult because It is basicaly same as these software I mentioned.
- This image Editor is little-bit hard to use for people who never used these type of layer based photo-editing tool.
Introduction to main work area :
- Main work area is fully customizable and having very good user interface with movable and scalable windows.
- Top drop down menus make is very easy to use for you can manage layers,filters, layer-adjustment and layering options in one click.
- Very good designed work area and paint features with a dedicated history window for reference and quick undo/redo
2. Navigator panel
3. Layers panel
4. History panel
- Every one know what is the toolbox.In Microsoft Paint we came through it.
- Toolbox used in Pixlr Editor is same as paint but it contains more optons.
- Hower the tool image in pixlr Editor you will get name.
- All options I mentioned here.
- Not used in Paint
- Used in paint
Clone Stamp tool
Paint Bucket tool
Red Eye Reduction tool
Color Picker tool
2. Navigator Panel :
In paint at the bottom we can see the coordinates of the mouse location, selection size, In addition to these tools here navigetor shows thumbnail of the image.
3. Layers panel :
-This panel contains all information about layers.
-You can select layes directly and change the opacity of perticular layer from this panel.
4. History Panel :
In hystory panel you can see editing history and you can do undo / redo by selecting one of the options in History panel.
Overall Rating : 5/5
1. Ease of use 5/5
2. Editing Features 5/5
3. Import / Export 4/5
4. Help / Support 4/5
5. Design Features 5/5
- AMIT K.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...