Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » General
51 Good Thoughts
Good thoughts always help us to think in a positive way. Here are few good that that will motivate you to reach heights.
1. The great thought for life is- "I believe in my powers".
2. To be successful remember the three key words- Desire, Dream, Vision.
3. Communicate with those people who make you feel that you can become
4. Achievement is for those who try and keep trying with a positive mental
5. Winners in life think constantly three terms - I can, I will, and I am.
6. Success is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
7. The man who walks alone is expected to find himself in places where no one
has ever been.
8. The secret of success lies in those who put their heart, mind, mental power
and soul even in their smallest work.
9. Effective people are those who feed opportunities and starve problems.
10. Do your best at a time when you feel not to do it.
11. Be eccentric in conveying your opinion, for every opinion now accepted was
12. Turn a problem into an opportunity. This is the secret of great men.
13. Follow your dream as long as you live.
14. Success is determined by hard work, persistence, and determination.
15. Set a goal in front of you, not behind.
16. Do the thing that you think you cannot do.
17. The best proven tip for success is- "love others".
18. The key to success is making dreams come true.
19. Success is doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
20. The successful person is willing to do what the failure is not willing to
21. The foundational key to all success is action.
22. To be successful, profit from the mistakes and try again in a different
23. The best friend of a successful person is- "Problems".
24. Try to go one step forward wherever people expected you to end up.
25. Accept only the important things that you think you can give the best.
26. The greatest thought for success is- "Serve others".
27. To be successful in life, help others to attain success.
28. To be a winner, listen to the truth of your heart.
29. To be successful in life don't think of getting ahead of others, but think
to get ahead of ourselves.
30. Develop strategies to execute dreams.
31. The key to failure is trying to please everybody.
32. Life will be successful for those who use 20% skills and 80% strategy.
33. Concentrate on your strengths and powers.
34. The secret of success lies in those who know something that nobody else
35. See opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every
36. The key to success is to love what you are doing.
37. To be successful in life, search for circumstances. If you don't find it,
38. Discouragement and failure are the two stepping stones to success.
39. Guidelines for success: Learn while others are sleeping; work while others
are loafing; Organize while others are playing; and dream while others are
40. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their thoughts.
41. Winners visualize the rewards of success.
42. Success of life depends upon keeping one's mind open to opportunity and
grabing it when it comes.
43. To be successful ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not
me? Why not now?
44. Keep away from people who try to put down your ambition. But really great
make you feel that you, too, can become great.
45. Think of a postage stamp. It secures success through its ability to stick to
one thing until it gets there.
46. The road to success always caries a board - "Under Construction".
47. Hard work is the price we must pay for success.
48. Opportunity lies in the middle of difficulty.
49. To be successful, know what you are doing, love what you are doing, and
believe in what you are doing.
50. Wake up with a smile and go after life ... live it, enjoy it, taste it,
smell it, feel it.
51. The way to succeed is to double your failure rate.
Read related articles: Good Thoughts For The Day
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...