S.S.C. SOCIAL STUDIES PAPER Paper – I
SECTION – I
01. Write a note on the following: a) Red Shirts b) EMS Telegram c) Bhakti MovemenT
02. Bring out the factors that contributed to the growth of national consciousness in India ?
03. Explain the importance of a) Carbonary b) First International c) White Man's Burden
04. Why was Vandemataram movement started ? Explain its significance to national movement ?
05. Define the following a) National & State Party b) General & Bye Elections
06. Write a note on a) Objectives of SAARC b) Federalism c) Corruption
07. Explain a) Malpractices in elections b) Rights of a child c) Dowry – An evil practice
08. State the fundamental principles of India's foreign policy.
SECTION - II
09. What do you know about a) Round Table Conference b) Quit India Movement
10. Explain a) Young Italy b) Count Cavour c) Sukarno d) Maltov Plan
11. Write a note on a) Panchsheel b) Powers of Security Council c) Spl. Agencies of U.N
12. Explain the objectives of : a) NIEO, b) UNO
SECTION – III
13. What were the causes for the outbreak of 1848 revolution in France ?
14. What are the factors for the rise of imperialism ?
15. What were the political and economic consequences of World war – II ?
16. Assess the role of UNO in preserving world peace.
17. What is Secularism ? How is India committed to it ?
18. Describe the problems of environment pollution and ecological decay.
19. What are the ways to curb communalism in India.
20. What are the precautions necessary for observance by those who ride motor cycles and Scooters ?
21. POINT OUT THE FOLLOWING IN THE OUTLINE MAP OF THE WORLD.
a)Venezuela, b)Indonesia, c)Congo, d)Mozambique, e)Angola, f)Ivory Coast, g)Brazil, h)Green Lands, i)New York, j)Egypt.
[ OR ]
22. POINT OUT THE FOLLOWING IN THE OUTLINE MAP OF THE WORLD.
k)Nigeria, l)Chile, m)South Africa, n)Somalia, o)Moscow, p)Canada, q)Mexico, r)Ghana, s)California t) Cuba
More articles: Syllabus