Analog Communication Viva Voce Questions
Posted Date: 14-Nov-2010
all possible viva questions which can be asked during your lab is mentioned here go ahead.
VIVA QUESTION FOR ANALOG COMMUNICATION:
1. What is amplitude modulation?
2. What is modulation?
3. What are the different types of analog modulation?
4. What is the need for modulation?
5. What are the objectives met by modulation?
6. What are the advantages of PWM over PAM?
7. What is pulse position modulation?
8. What is the advantage of PPM over PWM and PAM?
9. What are the applications of pulse position modulation?
10. What are the purposes of using differential pulse position modulation?
11. What are the advantages of pulse position modulation?
12. What are the applications of PPM?
13. Explain the principle of PPM?
14. What is the purpose of PPM?
15. What are the analog analogies of PAM, PPM, and PWM?
16. What is frequency modulation?
17. What is PWM? Or pulse length modulation? Or pulse duration modulation?
18. What are the disadvantages of PWM?
19. Explain the principle of PWM?
20. Mention the applications of PWM.
21. What is the purpose of PWM?
22. What is PAM?
23. What are the drawbacks of PAM?
24. How is modulation done in PAM?
25. Mention the applications of PAM.
26. Explain briefly how PAM can vary in different systems?
27. What is PAM in practical circuits?
28. What is the basic principle of PAM?
29. What are the advantages of PAM?
30. What is a filter?
31. Give the application of filter.
32. What are the different types of filter?
33. What are active filters?
34. Why inductors are not often used in active filters?
35. What is low-pass filter?
36. What is an ideal low-pass filter?
37. What is the difference between an ideal and a practical low pass filter?
38. Why doesn't low-pass filter use DSP?
39. What is high pass filter?
40. What does the term "pass" mean in any low pr high pass filter?
41. What does "roll off" mean?
42. What are passive filters?
43. What is a pass band?
44. What is stop band?
45. Why is butterworth filter used most often?
46. What is band pass filter?
47. What is an ideal band pass filter?
48. What are band reject filter?
49. Name the types of band rejection filter.
50. What are signal filters?
51. What are digital filters?
52. How do EMI and RFI filters work?
53. What are long pass filters?
54. What are RF and microwave filters?
55. What is a precision rectifier?
56. With only one diode, why does a precision half wave rectifier saturate?
57. What is the solution to saturating precision rectifier?
58. How can we obtain two output precision half wave rectifier?
59. Why use an op-amp as a rectifier?
60. Why an absolute value circuit is called so?
61. What is a precision full wave rectifier?
62. Who invented the full wave rectifier?
63. What are the advantages of Precision rectifier?
64. What is DAC?
65. What are the different types of DAC techniques?
66. What is an R-2R ladder network?
67. Explain switch bounce or contact bounce.
68. What are harmonics?
69. What do you mean by timer?
70. What is an Oscillator?
71. What are flip-flops?
72. What is a multivibrator?
73. What is the purpose of a multivibrator?
74. Why is an astable multivibrator called so?
75. Why is an monostable multivibrator called so?
76. What is an astable multivibrator?
77. What is an monostable multivibrator?
78. What is the purpose of a monostable multivibrator?
79. Give some example of a multivibrator?
80. Mention the applications of multivibrator?
81. What does the term "stable" mean to you?
82. Explain the operation of an astable multivibrator.
83. Explain how an astable multivibrator can be recognized?
84. What is the principle of a monostable multivibrator?
85. Explain the principle of operation of a monostable multivibrator circuit.
86. How does a monostable multivibrator work in terms of the astable multivibrator?
87. What is the disadvantage of astable multivibrator?
88. Give examples of a monostable multivibrator in use.
89. What are the different types of multivibrator circuits?
90. What is the principle of basic of BJT monostable multivibrator?
91. What is a Schmitt trigger?
92. Explain the operation of a Schmitt trigger.
93. What are the advantages of a Schmitt trigger?
94. Who invented Schmitt trigger?
95. What is the purpose of Schmitt trigger?
96. Why is a Schmitt trigger called a regenerative comparator?
NOTE: If you have any query regarding the questions or anything then you can ask that in comment section or mail me at email@example.com.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Analog Communication Viva Voce Questions"
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
j r kumar
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.