Viva Questions For Analog Communication
1. What is amplitude modulation?
2. What is modulation?
3. What are the different types of analog modulation?
4. What is the need for modulation?
5. What are the objectives met by modulation?
6. What are the advantages of PWM over PAM?
7. What is pulse position modulation?
8. What is the advantage of PPM over PWM and PAM?
9. What are the applications of pulse position modulation?
10. What are the purposes of using differential pulse position modulation?
11. What are the advantages of pulse position modulation?
12. What are the applications of PPM?
13. Explain the principle of PPM?
14. What is the purpose of PPM?
15. What are the analog analogies of PAM, PPM, and PWM?
16. What is frequency modulation?
17. What is PWM? Or pulse length modulation? Or pulse duration modulation?
18. What are the disadvantages of PWM?
19. Explain the principle of PWM?
20. Mention the applications of PWM.
21. What is the purpose of PWM?
22. What is PAM?
23. What are the drawbacks of PAM?
24. How is modulation done in PAM?
25. Mention the applications of PAM.
26. Explain briefly how PAM can vary in different systems?
27. What is PAM in practical circuits?
28. What is the basic principle of PAM?
29. What are the advantages of PAM?
30. What is a filter?
31. Give the application of filter.
32. What are the different types of filter?
33. What are active filters?
34. Why inductors are not often used in active filters?
35. What is low-pass filter?
36. What is an ideal low-pass filter?
37. What is the difference between an ideal and a practical low pass filter?
38. Why doesn't low-pass filter use DSP?
39. What is high pass filter?
40. What does the term "pass" mean in any low pr high pass filter?
41. What does "roll off" mean?
42. What are passive filters?
43. What is a pass band?
44. What is stop band?
45. Why is butterworth filter used most often?
46. What is band pass filter?
47. What is an ideal band pass filter?
48. What are band reject filter?
49. Name the types of band rejection filter.
50. What are signal filters?
51. What are digital filters?
52. How do EMI and RFI filters work?
53. What are long pass filters?
54. What are RF and microwave filters?
55. What is a precision rectifier?
56. With only one diode, why does a precision half wave rectifier saturate?
57. What is the solution to saturating precision rectifier?
58. How can we obtain two output precision half wave rectifier?
59. Why use an op-amp as a rectifier?
60. Why an absolute value circuit is called so?
61. What is a precision full wave rectifier?
62. Who invented the full wave rectifier?
63. What are the advantages of Precision rectifier?
64. What is DAC?
65. What are the different types of DAC techniques?
66. What is an R-2R ladder network?
67. Explain switch bounce or contact bounce.
68. What are harmonics?
69. What do you mean by timer?
70. What is an Oscillator?
71. What are flip-flops?
72. What is a multivibrator?
73. What is the purpose of a multivibrator?
74. Why is an astable multivibrator called so?
75. Why is an monostable multivibrator called so?
76. What is an astable multivibrator?
77. What is an monostable multivibrator?
78. What is the purpose of a monostable multivibrator?
79. Give some example of a multivibrator?
80. Mention the applications of multivibrator?
81. What does the term "stable" mean to you?
82. Explain the operation of an astable multivibrator.
83. Explain how an astable multivibrator can be recognized?
84. What is the principle of a monostable multivibrator?
85. Explain the principle of operation of a monostable multivibrator circuit.
86. How does a monostable multivibrator work in terms of the astable multivibrator?
87. What is the disadvantage of astable multivibrator?
88. Give examples of a monostable multivibrator in use.
89. What are the different types of multivibrator circuits?
90. What is the principle of basic of BJT monostable multivibrator?
91. What is a Schmitt trigger?
92. Explain the operation of a Schmitt trigger.
93. What are the advantages of a Schmitt trigger?
94. Who invented Schmitt trigger?
95. What is the purpose of Schmitt trigger?
96. Why is a Schmitt trigger called a regenerative comparator?
can you please post the ac lab viva answers.
Can you please give the solution for above questions?
sir please provide answer for your ac lab viva questions
can you give the answers?
Can you please send me the answers?