Resources » News / Announcements » Exams Announcements
IHM JEE-2011 India Exam Dates Eligibility and How to apply
This article gives complete information on the Joint Entrance Exams 2011 for admissions to Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs) in India and how to register for the IHM JEE-2011.
Candidates aspiring for admission to 3-year B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration Programs 2011 in India at Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs) affiliated with National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) have to appear for the IHM Joint Entrance Exam 2011. This program aims at making students professionals in service sectors which include: Hotels and resorts, railway catering, shipping and cruise lines, airlines, restaurant chain, hospitals, and hotel management institutes.
Last date of receipt of applications for IHM JEE-2011: 28th February, 2011.
Date of IHM JEE-2011 Exam: 16th April 2011
Time of IHM JEE-2011: 10a.m. to 1p.m.
IHM JEE-2011 Written Test Centers:
Eligibility Criteria for IHM JEE-2011
1. Candidate should have passed in 12th or 10+2 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
2. Students from Science, Commerce, Humanities and other recognized streams can apply.
3. Students who are appearing for the 12th exam in 2011 are also eligible to apply.
4. As on 01/02/2011, the upper age limit should be 22 years in case of General/Open/OBC (Central list non-creamy layer)/PH/Kashmiri Migrant candidates. In the case of SC/CT category candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years.
How to Apply for IHM JEE-2011
1. Candidates appearing for can download the IHM JEE-2011 application form from the link given below from 28th November, 2010 along with all details and instructions. The application form duly filled in should be forwarded to: JEE Cell, NCHMCT, A-34, Sector 62, NOIDA – 201301 along with IHM JEE-2011 application fees of Rs.900/- for Gen./OBC candidates and Rs.450/- for SC/ST/PH candidates through Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, payable at NOIDA/New Delhi.
2. Candidates who wish to make on-line submission of applications for IHM JEE-2011 can do so from 10th December, 2010 at the official NCHMCT website (link given below) and follow the instructions provided. Candidates can apy the application fee through Credit/Debit cards. Fee for on-line mode of application is Rs.900/- for Gen./OBC candidates and Rs.450/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
3. Candidates can purchase the information brochure and application form for IHM JEE-2011 through designated banks and affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management from 27th December 2010. Details of name and addresses of banks and institutes will be displayed at the website link given below on 24th December 2010.
All the best!
Note:Information has been taken from Advt. in Hindustan Times, dated 28th November,2010. Readers are advised to confirm all details at official website of NCHMCT at the link given below.
Read related articles: JEE
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Article by Vandana
Vandana is based in India with over 15 years experience as a freelance writer & holding the prestigious post of Managing Editor at the reputed portal IndiaStudyChannel.com (ISC). Writing, no doubt, is her primary passion! Having learned the art of blogging from ISC, Vandana is enjoying the thrills of blogging, taking pleasure in sharing information & getting good pageviews at her various blogs.
Follow Vandana or read 813 articles authored by Vandana
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...