A Safe Driving Tips For Two Wheelers
Tips for safe driving for two wheelers includes all types of precaution to be taken before driving. There are many common things which we forgot to remember while driving that leads to severe accident.
A safe driving tips for two wheelers.
Transportation is most essential part of our life. Everyone is connected with traveling. We used to travel for work place, as a pilgrims, as a tourist, migration, immigration and many more. While driving it is necessary to be more cautious. I would like to lay some important tips for safe driving.
1. Before starting driving, make a habit of pre-check your vehicle like loosening of clutch, break, in gear or neutral, indicators, headlight (for night driving), mirrors etc.
2. Always wear fully cover helmet it is for your safety.
3. Avoid over speed, that may lead to severe accident.
4. Do not drive your vehicle in dilemma.
5. Before starting you should make a sketch of your route and destination in your mind.
6. While driving, you should be much extra cautious about the stray animals over the road.
7. It is proved many times that dogs are the most dangerous animals for two wheeler accidents. So, in case of any dog at the road, reduce the speed of your vehicle to 20-30 km speed.
8. While turning and road crossing, use your mirror but do not fully depend on mirror.
9. Use your hand signals in advance before stopping, turning etc.
10.During night hours do not forgot to use indicators.
11.Dim and dip should also be used while driving at night. All vehicles are fitted with high beam headlight and that may be one of the reasons for road accident.
12.Reduce the speed of your vehicle to 30-40km during rainy days.
13.Extra cautious about humps made in between the road.
14. Warning signals erected at the road ends may also be noticed.
15. Being a driver, you should acquire some knowledge of driving psychology.
16. Do not forgot to take driving license and other driving related records.
17. Do not shortcut method to adopt license that may kill your life. So, honestly try to pass your driving test that will enhance your driving confidence.
18. Do not panic in adverse situation.
19. Always to try to control your vehicle to the utmost effort in case accident like situation.
20. Avoid talking with pillion while driving.
21. Avoid using cellphone and listening music though earphone while driving.
22. Do not mix drinking and driving.
23. Never forgot to clear the side stand before moving your vehicle.
I hope these points will definitely help the new drivers.
Driving Safety Tips On The Road And Home
Teenagers and Safe Driving
A Safe Driving Tips For Four Wheelers
Sensible driving and common mistakes to avoid while driving
Shell Style Save Driving Tips
Read related articles:
Safe Driving Tips
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "A Safe Driving Tips For Two Wheelers"
Guest Author: Suresh DV 25 Aug 2014
Excellent well done. Very useful
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.