This article will explain the procedure on getting fresh and re-issue of Birth and Death Certificate from the concerned Government authority in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Goto Birth & Death Registration Offices in Bangalore, Karnataka and follow the below procedure.
- Reach out to the counter for Birth and Death Registration(BBMP counter)
- Staff will provide an application form as per the requirement, could be Birth registration for a new born, re-issue of already registered BC, death to be registered in the list etc
- For new registration of child within age group of 0-6, one can get it registered without a need to submit any kind of documents to the authority
- For reissue, One has to provide the copy of old BC which we possess along with some proof inclusive of Mother Name and Father Name and Date of birth. A SSLC marks card would suffice this requirement.
- Copy of the SSLC marks card that we submit should be attested.
- Have to pay Rs.100/- towards processing the request and additional copies of certificate can be requested at the cost of Rs.10 each.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents and fees.
- An acknowledgement with request number and due date will be given. On the due date mentioned there, one can go and collect the cert from the same counter after presenting the acknowledgement.
Note: Points 4-8 are for Reissue of Birth Certificate.
I think it's almost a similar procedure for aforementioned registrations.
Birth Death Registration in Bangalore G.P.O., Bangalore
Birth & Death - RegistrationsAddress:
Landmark: Near Mayo Hall
Important Phone numbers:
BMP control room: 2210 0031
Zonal Health Offices:
West: 2286 0205
South: 2672 4036
East: 2571 1036
Birth and death sub-registrars:
Ashoknagar: 2558 3601
Banaswadi: 2551 0276
Basavanagudi: 2661 3041
Bharatinagar: 2555 5821
Binnypet and J P Nagar: 2676 3510
Chamarajpet: 2223 3819
Chickpet: 2226 6705
Gandhinagar: 2287 2986
Ganganagar: 2333 1703
Jayanagar and Madivala: 2664 7079
Mahalakshmipuram: 2332 4767
Shivajinagar and Jayamahal: 2226 2089
|Guest Author: Kumar 29 Jun 2012|
|Is this process still valid as BIRTH AND DEATH SERVICE GUIDE (BMP-HE-E-JAN04-P-104) says that birth Registration delayed for more than 1 Year should require a Order by Magistrate.|
|Guest Author: Mrs. S. Sathya kumar 19 Dec 2012|
|my husband Mr. Chandra shekar. R expired on 11-09-2011. But i was the single person so i didnt apply for the death certificate from BBMP office. while shifting the house i lost the certificate which was given from the kalpalli mortury. what should i do to get the death certificate. please help me.|
|Guest Author: Yash Pal 07 Apr 2013|
|It is very useful information. May I request you to give the wards covered under each 'Birth and death sub-registrar'. May be you can give it ,may be even BBMP does not have such a list. For example, would Koramangala fall under Madivala Sub office?|
The area of jurisdiction of other sub registrars may be even more grey.
|Guest Author: D.MARUTHI 07 Nov 2013|
|I wanted a Birth Certificate for my son, who born on 28.06.1975, I approached all Corporation centers but no one accepted my application and said it does not come under their jurisdiction and I have to approach the Taluk Office. On 29th Oct. I approached North Taluk Office and applied with all relevant documents, but the response is very poor and I have my own doubt that I will get the certificate. Kindly guide me what is the next course of action is needed if I fail to get it. Also the concerned authority to be contacted. I am a Senior Citizen 77 years and my son is not in the station at present and he needs this certificate.|