Gulkand (Rose Petal Jam) recipe
Gulkand is a kind of jam which is prepared from the petals of roses. It is also chewed with betel leaves. Gulkand is very rich in calcium and has antioxidants.
Gulkand is an Ayurvedic preparation and the method of preparation is very simple.
- 1. Roses (desi gulab), petals are used.
1. Separate the rose petals and wash them thoroughly with water.
2. Dry the petals in sunlight.
3. Blend the petals in mixer to form a thick paste.
4. Now transfer the paste into a transparent glass jar and add sugar in it according to the quantity of petals.
5. Keep the jar in sunlight daily, for 4-5 weeks.
6. Stir the mixture daily.
After 4 weeks, the Gulkand will be ready to eat.
Benefits of eating Gulkand
1. It reduces hyper-acidity.
2. It strengthen the digestive system.
3. It also helps strengthen teeth and gums.
4. It helps to reduce stress, it has a calming effect on the nervous system.
5. It also controls blood pressure.
How To Make Makki Ki Roti, Maize Flour Roti Illustrated With Pictures
Recipe for preparing tasty pepper chicken curry
Broccoli recipes - My experience
Recipe of Ra(w) mellow vegetable sabji for Roti
Recipes of Cauliflower – South Indian Podimaas and North Indian Curry
Papaya fruit mix
Recipe of Moong Dal dhokla
Simple recipes of some tasty edible varieties
Read related articles:
Jams & Pickles
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Gulkand (Rose Petal Jam) recipe"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.