hiring content writers
to work from home
Gulkand (Rose Petal Jam) recipe
Posted Date: 30-Dec-2010
Gulkand is a kind of jam which is prepared from the petals of roses. It is also chewed with betel leaves. Gulkand is very rich in calcium and has antioxidants.
Gulkand is an Ayurvedic preparation and the method of preparation is very simple.
- 1. Roses (desi gulab), petals are used.
1. Separate the rose petals and wash them thoroughly with water.
2. Dry the petals in sunlight.
3. Blend the petals in mixer to form a thick paste.
4. Now transfer the paste into a transparent glass jar and add sugar in it according to the quantity of petals.
5. Keep the jar in sunlight daily, for 4-5 weeks.
6. Stir the mixture daily.
After 4 weeks, the Gulkand will be ready to eat.
Benefits of eating Gulkand
1. It reduces hyper-acidity.
2. It strengthen the digestive system.
3. It also helps strengthen teeth and gums.
4. It helps to reduce stress, it has a calming effect on the nervous system.
5. It also controls blood pressure.
Tomato Khatta Mitha
How to make Makki ki roti, maize flour roti illustrated with pictures.
Apple chutney recipe
Tomato Stir fry Recipe
Thai Pongal Recipes - Sarkarai Pongal
Grow a Papaya Herb
Mixed Vegetable Bonda
Spicy potato recipe
Recipe for preparing magical tasty pepper chicken curry,easily,cleanly,healthy and loved by all.
Read related articles:
Jams & Pickles
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Gulkand (Rose Petal Jam) recipe"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Palak Paneer Recipe
Paneer - Kabab recipe
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Palak Paneer Recipe
Good restaurents in MG Road, Bangalore
Red imli ki Chutney
Paneer pakora recipe
Gobhi pakora recipe
Amla murabba recipe
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
ALIASKER K T
Last 7 Days
N K Ravishankara
Hafeezur Rahman P
manoj babu j
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.