How To Save Petrol And Diesel?
Posted Date: 14-Jan-2011
This article includes the way of conserving petrol and diesel, conservation of energy, tips for saving petrol and diesel, save energy, save fossil fuel etc.
How to save Petrol and Diesel for longer use.
We all know that the reserve of the fossil fuel is diminishing day by day. Everyday million litres of crude oil pumped out from the oil wells. So, it is the responsibility of each and every individuals of a country to conserve petrol and other fuel. I would like to lay few tips for conservation of petrol and diesel.
1. Proper servicing of vehicle for a recommended interval of time is essential.
2. Recommended air pressure in the tyres is most essential for reducing fuel consumption.
3. Drive your vehicle in a proper gear with respect to the speed.
4. Drive in 5th gear outside the city area where the road is free from all obstacles.
5. At the traffic junction, stop the vehicle from idling and watch the digital traffic timer for smooth start before 3 seconds.
6. Always follow the smooth main road then the muddy road.
7. Time to time check for adulteration of kerosene in petrol.
8. Avoid overcrowded of your vehicle.
9. Before starting, fix your destination and then plan your nearest and easiest road way.
10.Over speed increases fuel consumption as well as the deterioration of mechanical parts of a vehicle.
11.Avoid car AC as far as possible, air condition enhances fuel consumption.
12.Avoid following unfamiliar route, if it happened to follow the new route, in that circumstances kindly take some advise from the person familiar to that route. By doing so, you need not return back for the search of destination.
13.Do not overfill the oil tank beyond the recommended capacity.
14.After filling petrol or diesel check the lid for properly closed or not.
15. Park your vehicle in a shade area, parking in hot sun may increase the evaporation and hence loss of fuel.
These are few tips by which we can save considerable amount of petrol or diesel for longer use.
tips for safe usage of lpg
LPG is an ideal fuel
How to save LPG
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "How To Save Petrol And Diesel?"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
j r kumar
Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta)
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.