Points to be considered by employees
• If you are joining a job or changing your job and you already having ESI Registration (Insurance No.) then please inform your new employer about this.
• Some benefits are available on the basis of your period of contribution. You can increase (or avail) your benefits on changing your job related to contribution by registering yourself with ESIC Insurance No.
• You can continue receiving the treatment benefits and other benefits even after changing your job or employer by using your present ESIC smart identity card.
• If you are not nominated for any smart card or have not received it, then visit ESIC identity card camp with your family for giving biometrics for new permanent smart card within 15 days of issue of TIC. TIC is valid for only 90 days and permanent identity card is issued before this period.
• If you are already nominated for smart identity card with your previous employer but has not received identity card, then you can take it form your employer or contact with the ESIC office for this purpose.
• If your new smart identity card is permanent then it will be valid even on changing the job or employer. Always tell your new employer at the time of joining the job about your smart identity card.
• Give the information about your mobile/ telephone/ e-mail/ family etc. to your employer to do update in the portal so that you can be contacted to give you immediate services or suggestions.
• Always carry your ESIC smart identity card and/or computer generated OPD slip with you while going to ESI dispensary/ hospital. You can avail its benefits quicker on having them with you. Also, your previous record can be detected easily to help in your recent treatment.
How to contact Employees' State Insurance Corporation?
• For any more clarifications or help, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more details, please the website of Employees' State Insurance Corporation at www.esic.nic.in
• You can also call at toll free helpline No. at 1800 11 2526
• You can also visit at your nearest Employees' State Insurance Corporation office.
• The address of Employees' State Insurance Corporation in New Delhi is:
Employees' State Insurance Corporation,
Article by Nidhi
Nidhi is a freelance content writer with 5+ years experience. She has great passion to write on valuable topics so as to provide accurate information to her readers. She is also keen to provide employment to all Indians and so posts various job openings too in this website.
Follow Nidhi or read 297 articles authored by Nidhi
|Guest Author: Mohammad.Azeem 28 Jan 2014|
I have ESI pehachan card two years old.I want to known ,my card is now running or not.My card no.5205691770. Please conform how long it is in valued.
Thanks and Regards,
|Guest Author: Ramya.A. 17 Mar 2014|
I have ESI temporary card six month old. I want permanent,my card is now running or not. My card no.5037568005 Please send my permanent cars.
|Guest Author: RAHUL SINGH 09 Apr 2014|
I have ESI temporary card six month old. I want permanent, my card is now running or not.Please send my permanent cars.
|Guest Author: AHSAN VP 29 May 2014|
|Kindly inform me my permanent bio metric card issued or not and when i got it.|
|Guest Author: purushotham Gowda.c 05 Jul 2014|
|Sir. I want to change my name In ESI smart card my full name is Purushothama Gowda c, but in smart card only Purushothama name is their Gowda is missing so what to do please tell|
|Guest Author: surender Singh 25 Jul 2014|
|I have ESI temporary card six month old. I want permanent, my card is now running or not. My card no.2213912091 Please send my permanent card|
|Guest Author: nitish kumar singh 26 Jul 2014|
|Myself Nitish kumar singh and my employer is Randstad India ltd. Has never informed me for biometric esic card made. however I am his employee since 4 years but no benefits has been provided to me. Please share the add of camp in Noida for esic card.|
|Guest Author: HEMANT CHAKRABORTY 18 Oct 2014|
|I have my TIC card , My no is 1813457757, but not received smart Card , 1 year is over .|
|Guest Author: Divya. 05 Nov 2014|
|One of my team member got ESI smart card recently but the date of birth mentioned on it is wrong. How to correct it? To whom we need to contact for this? Do we required to change the ESI smart card?|
|Guest Author: Apoorva 14 Nov 2014|
|I have a ESIC card more than 3 years old. I want to know whether I can use that card now, but when I checked online my name was not there. So please help me. My card NO : 5027255332|