Points to be considered by employees
• If you are joining a job or changing your job and you already having ESI Registration (Insurance No.) then please inform your new employer about this.
• Some benefits are available on the basis of your period of contribution. You can increase (or avail) your benefits on changing your job related to contribution by registering yourself with ESIC Insurance No.
• You can continue receiving the treatment benefits and other benefits even after changing your job or employer by using your present ESIC smart identity card.
• If you are not nominated for any smart card or have not received it, then visit ESIC identity card camp with your family for giving biometrics for new permanent smart card within 15 days of issue of TIC. TIC is valid for only 90 days and permanent identity card is issued before this period.
• If you are already nominated for smart identity card with your previous employer but has not received identity card, then you can take it form your employer or contact with the ESIC office for this purpose.
• If your new smart identity card is permanent then it will be valid even on changing the job or employer. Always tell your new employer at the time of joining the job about your smart identity card.
• Give the information about your mobile/ telephone/ e-mail/ family etc. to your employer to do update in the portal so that you can be contacted to give you immediate services or suggestions.
• Always carry your ESIC smart identity card and/or computer generated OPD slip with you while going to ESI dispensary/ hospital. You can avail its benefits quicker on having them with you. Also, your previous record can be detected easily to help in your recent treatment.
How to contact Employees' State Insurance Corporation?
• For any more clarifications or help, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more details, please the website of Employees' State Insurance Corporation at www.esic.nic.in
• You can also call at toll free helpline No. at 1800 11 2526
• You can also visit at your nearest Employees' State Insurance Corporation office.
• The address of Employees' State Insurance Corporation in New Delhi is:
Employees' State Insurance Corporation,
|Guest Author: Mohammad.Azeem 28 Jan 2014|
I have ESI pehachan card two years old.I want to known ,my card is now running or not.My card no.5205691770. Please conform how long it is in valued.
Thanks and Regards,
|Guest Author: Ramya.A. 17 Mar 2014|
I have ESI temporary card six month old. I want permanent,my card is now running or not. My card no.5037568005 Please send my permanent cars.
|Guest Author: RAHUL SINGH 09 Apr 2014|
I have ESI temporary card six month old. I want permanent, my card is now running or not.Please send my permanent cars.