Information about ESIC smart identity card & how to contact Employees' State Insurance Corporation
Posted Date: 22-Jan-2011
Employees have many queries in their mind about the ESI smart identity card. This article will help them to resolve their problem by providing the guidelines about the ESI smart identity card. This article also contains the contact information of Employees' State Insurance Corporation.
Points to be considered by employees
• If you are joining a job or changing your job and you already having ESI Registration (Insurance No.) then please inform your new employer about this.
• Some benefits are available on the basis of your period of contribution. You can increase (or avail) your benefits on changing your job related to contribution by registering yourself with ESIC Insurance No.
• You can continue receiving the treatment benefits and other benefits even after changing your job or employer by using your present ESIC smart identity card.
• If you are not nominated for any smart card or have not received it, then visit ESIC identity card camp with your family for giving biometrics for new permanent smart card within 15 days of issue of TIC. TIC is valid for only 90 days and permanent identity card is issued before this period.
• If you are already nominated for smart identity card with your previous employer but has not received identity card, then you can take it form your employer or contact with the ESIC office for this purpose.
• If your new smart identity card is permanent then it will be valid even on changing the job or employer. Always tell your new employer at the time of joining the job about your smart identity card.
• Give the information about your mobile/ telephone/ e-mail/ family etc. to your employer to do update in the portal so that you can be contacted to give you immediate services or suggestions.
• Always carry your ESIC smart identity card and/or computer generated OPD slip with you while going to ESI dispensary/ hospital. You can avail its benefits quicker on having them with you. Also, your previous record can be detected easily to help in your recent treatment.
How to contact Employees' State Insurance Corporation?
• For any more clarifications or help, please send your query to
• For more details, please the website of Employees' State Insurance Corporation at
• You can also call at toll free helpline No. at
1800 11 2526
• You can also visit at your nearest Employees' State Insurance Corporation office.
• The address of Employees' State Insurance Corporation in New Delhi is:
Employees' State Insurance Corporation,
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Information about ESIC smart identity card & how to contact Employees' State Insurance Corporation"
Guest Author: Mohammad.Azeem 28 Jan 2014
I have ESI pehachan card two years old.I want to known ,my card is now running or not.My card no.5205691770. Please conform how long it is in valued.
Thanks and Regards,
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Dr. Apurva Tamhane
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.