Global Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS) offers various short term courses (diploma/certificate) under Continuing Medical Education (CME) & Awareness programme by correspondence in collaboration with Malaysia University of Science & Technology (MUST).
Correspondence Courses Offered by GIMS (www.gimsindia.hpage.com):
• Biostatistics & Research Methodology (Diploma/Certificate)
• Clinical Research (PG Diploma)
• Clinical Psychology (PG Diploma)
• Guidance & Counselling (PG Diploma)
• Psychotherapy & Counselling (PG Diploma)
• Sports & Fitness (PG Diploma)
• Yoga & Naturopathy (Diploma/Certificate)
• Hospital Administration (PG Diploma)
• Geriatric Care/Medicine (PG Diploma)
• Medical Record Science (Diploma)
• Public Health Management (PG Diploma)
• Food & Nutrition (PG Diploma/Diploma)
• Health Informatics (PG Diploma)
• Health Insurance (Diploma)
• Medical Tourism (Diploma)
Candidates seeking admission in various short term courses at GIMS are required to apply only through prescribed application format of the institute.
Admission form can be obtained from the institute by sending one enquiry (by email) mentioning full name, address with contact number, email ID and specific course name.
Global Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS)
Baroda, Gujarat, India
For more details visit website: www.gimsindia.hpage.com