Popular Adventure Sports In India
This article includes few popular adventure sports in India like scuba diving, snorkeling, trekking, skateboarding which are commonly conducted in India. The specialty of this article is that it incorporated with all benefits and tips/warnings for safe adventure sports in India. Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Goa, north & north eastern states are one of the best places for adventure sports in India.
Popular adventure sports in India
India offers a wide spectacular and sparkling sandy beaches along with a long coastal line for the lovers of adventure sports in India. There are some adventure sports, which are used to practice in the shallow water at beaches. particularly, Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Skateboarding, trekking and few more. There are many brave hearted people who took interested in adventure sports in India. The divergent physical features of India attract many adventurous people from all over the world to fulfill their desire of adventure sports in India. All adventurous sports require lot of technical skills and experience to overcome from the risk of those dangerous sports. It is evident from many event that lot of risk loving adventurous people lost their life while taking part in the adventure sports in India .
Scuba diving - popular adventure sports in India.
Scuba diving is one of the most popular adventure sports in India. Apart from trained scuba divers, many common tourist show much interest towards scuba diving. The materials required for scuba diving are a cylinder for respiration, flap for foot, tight fitting nylon swim suit along with glass with rubber fitted mask. All these equipments helps a scuba diver to remain in underwater for an extended period of time. Andaman and Nicobar Islands is one of the most suitable place for scuba diving. Many tourists both from India and foreign choose Andaman as their best tourist destination for scuba diving and snorkeling.
Benefits of Scuba diving:
- The under water photography can be done by the scuba divers.
- They can watch the beauty of under water life like fishes, corals and many other aquatic animals.
- They can move very near to fishes and other aquatic animals which are friendly in nature.
- The scuba divers can collect some fossils as a sample for certain experiment.
Tips & Warnings for safe scuba diving
- Scuba diving must contain all necessary equipments.
- Children should not be allowed to do scuba diving.
- It is always better to go for scuba diving under the guidance of well trained professionals.
- It is advisable to get some tips from the professional scuba divers.
- Do not go for scuba diving in those places attracted by sharks and other dangerous sea animals.
Snorkeling the most fascinating adventure sports in India.
Snorkeling , the most fascinating adventure sport in India. Currently, almost all tour operators provide the facility of Snorkeling and Scuba divingequipments on rented basis. The most suitable places for snorkeling are Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and Goa. More often they (tourist) choose these places for Snorkeling to enjoy the beauty of under water life. The other requirements for Snorkeling are, we need a rubber tight mask along with a vent tube for respiration through mouth. Usually, the people who are Snorkeling, float over the surface of water with face downward for better look to see the under water corals, fishes and other aquatic animals.
Benefits of Snorkeling:
- Snorkeling is an easy way for watching the beauty of under water life.
- Snorkeling is a fascinating sport with lower risk as compared to other adventure sports.
- Snorkeling is too easy to learn for the people of all age group
Tips & Warning for safe snorkeling
- Do not hesitate to take the help of professionals in the field of Snorkeling.
- Don't go into deeper sea, as there is always a chance of attacking from shark or other dangerous sea animals.
- Don't enter the current area in the sea.Your foot should be covered with flaps to get out of attracting sharks and other dangerous sea animals towards you.
Trekking- An interesting adventure sports in India
Trekking, it is not every one's cup of tea. It needs lot of courage, confidence and good physique. As reaching higher altitudes, the heart beat start increasing and as a result of this, more blood is pumped by the heart to all body parts. North & North eastern states in India are the most suitable place for trekking. In particular, Himachal Pradesh, Kumaon and Jammu & Kashmir are the enthusiastic sites for trekking. However, in other states, the trekking trips are conducted in less number. Predominantly, the people, either from inside or outside of India are very much interested for the trekking trip. It is better to make a trekking trip in groups with proper planning. Before making the trip it is advisable to consult the professionals for better planning. Due to high demand of trekking trips, the tour operators organize more number of such trips in a year.
trekking trip to saddle peak in Andaman
Benefits of trekking
- It builds self confidence.
- It improves the blood circulatory system.
- It remains in your memory for ever.
- Your health condition will be much better as compared to earlier.
Tips & Caution for the trekking trip:
- Always take the help of a professional in the field of trekking.
- Plan the trekking trip in such a way that you can come back to your home well in advance before night.
- The people suffering from heart and lung ailments should not participate in the trekking trip.
- People suffering from arthritis should not take part in the trekking trip.
- It is better to leave off children and old age people from trekking trip
- Avoid conducting trekking trip during rainy season, particularly do not stay at the summit during lightening and thunderbolt.
- Take the required materials such as water, food, matchbox, small knife, rope and many more well in advance. Forgetting a small thing can make a huge difference in your trip.
Skateboarding - an adventure sports in India.
Skateboarding is one of the most adventurous sport in India. Skateboarding require lot of balancing skills and quick action. Skateboards are manufactured in different sizes. Generally, it is about 10.5 inches in length and with proportionate breadth having wheels on the board for smooth movement. The skateboarders are trained and technically fit for skateboarding. In the past, the skateboarding used for traveling but as the days passed on, it took a form of adventure sports. A small mistake may lead to severe mishap. The skateboarders used to jump around 10feet high which mesmerizes the spectators.
Benefits of Skateboarding
- It keeps your mind sharpened.
- It helps lot in learning all about balancing.
- It gives much appreciation and applauds from the spectators.
- Skateboarding is a job for professionals.
Caution and Tips for safe Skateboarding
- Always check the skateboard for any cracks.
- Check the wheels for free rotation
- Always go with helmet and knee guard for skateboarding.
Conclusion for adventure sports in India.
I hope this article will help a lot for the people who are interested about the adventure sports in India. By the same time, it is evident from the records that many adventurous sports person lost their life while taking part in these risky sports. So we call them as adventure sports. The sports coming under these category needs special training, care and require lot of practice. So in particular, children are requested not to participate in these sports before getting complete training and enough practice in the field of adventure sports in India.