Loyola College Chennai UG and PG Admissions
LOYOLA COLLEGE Application for admission
This is a very prestigious institution.Interested candidates apply before last date.
Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form, which can be obtained from
i) LOYOLA COLLEGE
ii) By POST, Sending a Demand Draft with a requisition letter.
iii) ONLINE APPLICATIONs www.loyolacollege.edu
read the Prospectus thoroughly before filling the application form.
• Fill in the Subject Code as specified in the prospectus.
• Affix your stamp size photo on the application without fail.
• Enclose all the required documents specified in the application.
Cost of Application Form & Prospectus
In Person By Cash
By POST Only *DD
Last date for submission
Rs. 100/- Rs. 150/- Rs. 100/- Within TEN days after the publication of HSC result
Rs. 150/-Rs. 100/-
Within TEN days after the publication of HSC result
*DD must be drawn in favour of "THE PRINCIPAL, LOYOLA COLLEGE , CHENNAI", payable at Chennai.
How to Apply
* The filled-in application for all UG courses, along with the required enclosures should reach the College Office within TEN DAYS from the date of publication of the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examination results.
* Girl students and beginners in french may apply for admission to B.A. French Lit. and B.Sc Visual Communication. Catholics are given preference.
* The incomplete application and the application received after the deadline will be rejected.
The duly filled in application form along with the following documents, the application number on top of each sheet, should reach the college office on or before the dates mentioned above.
• ATTESTED XEROX COPY OF THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION MARK-STATEMENT
• ATTESTED XEROX COPY OF COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE (BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST)
• ATTESTED XEROX COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF PROOF FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED / SPORTS/ NCC/ EX-SERVICEMAN etc.,
• ATTESTED XEROX COPY OF BAPTISM CERTIFICATE FOR ROMAN CATHOLICS.
IN PERSON: Submit your application at the Administrative Block, Loyola College and collect your acknowledgement card.
BY POST : You can send your application along with a self-addressed (Rs.5 stamped) envelope to THE PRINCIPAL, LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI 34, to receive your acknowledgement card (and the Hall Ticket) by post. Please note that the college is not responsible for any postal delay.
www.loyolacollege.edu COMPLETE AND SUBMIT APPLICATION ONLINE
The incomplete application will summarily be rejected.
Communication will be sent only to those who are provisionally selected. The provisionally selected candidate will have to present himself/ herself along with the parents for interview with the Principal on the date mentioned in the call-letter without fail. The provisional selection is automatically cancelled if the candidate fails to be present for the interview on the scheduled date and time mentioned in the call-letter. The interview cards are sent by POST. However, the student can find the status detail of the application online at www.loyolacollege.edu from the first week of June 2010.
The following original certificates and other documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification and must be handed over to the college office once your admission is confirmed. 1. Qualifying examination mark statement or Provisional certificate if any
2. Transfer Certificate and conduct certificate
3. Community certificate ( BC / MBC / DNC / SC / ST )
4. Certificate of proof for differently abled / SPORTS/ NCC/ EX-SERVICEMAN etc Candidates coming for the interview should be prepared to pay the fees immediately if they are selected in the interview.
Entrance Test for the PG Students
An Entrance test for PG students will be conducted, followed by a personal interview. Students should produce all the certificate in original for verification at the time of interview.
Tuition fee Concession
Deserving Dalit students and other poor students will be considered for fee concession by the college management.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Loyola College Chennai UG and PG Admissions"
Guest Author: Amrutha pradeep 13 Jun 2015
I had send pg application ....bt I didnt get any acknowledgement card...what to do to attend the exam and how to assure my application is accepted
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.