Tips to manage summer season
Posted Date: 25-Mar-2011
Hafeezur Rahman P
In this you will know tips to manage summer season or how to manage summer season and it will explain you how to keep cool yourself during summer season that sometime it irritates us due to excess and humid temperature which create more thirsty, unhealthy, sweat and prickly heat etc.
Tips to manage summer season, is one should follow few tips as below;
1. Try to drink mineral or hot (then become cooled) water very often or you may consume water more than 2.5 liters daily
2. Try to have multi fruits items which help you to balance your body temperature during summer season
3. Due to excessive sunburn or over heat, incase affected on your skin due to summer, then you may use an ice cube on the affected area and it shall practice often
4. Try to use less quantity of Dettol liquid mixed in your showering water that helps you to avoid rashes or any minor skin issues
5. You may apply Aloe vera leaves on your skin where it has affected or you may use Aloe vera cream too
6. Buttermilk is one of the best options in summer; try to have it without adding ice cubes or icy buttermilk
7. Try to use Glucose powder daily to keep your health stable, you may get extra hungry during summer due to energy loses on huge temperature; you may try to balance your appetite accordingly
8. You may use Tender coconut once in two days to keep yourself chill - it helps a lot during summer
9. Unless deem necessary, don't spend your time surrounded by the sunshine area that may harm physically and mentally during summer
10. Evening sunshine consumption has no issue and you may go out during evening time that won't harm much anybody.
11. You may take shower with little or medium warm water or cold water and do not use over heated water to take bath
12. Try to consume
vegetables and seasonal fruits
items during the summer season and don't forget to consume healthy liquid items during summer.
Read related articles:
Tips to manage summer
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Tips to manage summer season"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Hafeezur Rahman P
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.