Tips to manage summer season, is one should follow few tips as below;
1. Try to drink mineral or hot (then become cooled) water very often or you may consume water more than 2.5 liters daily
2. Try to have multi fruits items which help you to balance your body temperature during summer season
3. Due to excessive sunburn or over heat, incase affected on your skin due to summer, then you may use an ice cube on the affected area and it shall practice often
4. Try to use less quantity of Dettol liquid mixed in your showering water that helps you to avoid rashes or any minor skin issues
5. You may apply Aloe vera leaves on your skin where it has affected or you may use Aloe vera cream too
6. Buttermilk is one of the best options in summer; try to have it without adding ice cubes or icy buttermilk
7. Try to use Glucose powder daily to keep your health stable, you may get extra hungry during summer due to energy loses on huge temperature; you may try to balance your appetite accordingly
8. You may use Tender coconut once in two days to keep yourself chill - it helps a lot during summer
9. Unless deem necessary, don't spend your time surrounded by the sunshine area that may harm physically and mentally during summer
10. Evening sunshine consumption has no issue and you may go out during evening time that won't harm much anybody.
11. You may take shower with little or medium warm water or cold water and do not use over heated water to take bath
12. Try to consume vegetables and seasonal fruits items during the summer season and don't forget to consume healthy liquid items during summer.
Hafeezur Rahman has joined ISC in 2009 and he is a Job Editor at ISC since 2010, he also a Blogger. Hafeez continue to contribute in various sections of ISC and its sister sites like Techulator, NewRecruitments & Goaspider etc. He is a renowned feature writer & social enthusiast. He loves to write in a simple manner and share his visionary write-ups with the readers on the topics related to his field of interests and different niche. All his write-ups have been popularly read & shared by global readers.
Follow Hafeezur Rahman P or read 288 articles authored by Hafeezur Rahman P
More articles: Sea