NDA recruitment procedure 2011
Here you will get NDA history; Eligibility for NDA; Admission Form of NDA exam; How to Apply in NDA; Selection Procedure; Scheme of the Examination; Syllabus for the NDA Exam and Nda examination centers.
The origin of NDA ( National Defence Academy) was not a ministry, it was proposed by out Late prime minister Pt Jawaharlal Nehru on 06 October, 1949. He wanted to establish a a permanent war academy at Khadakwasla, Pune. NDA establishment credit goes to Pt Jawaharlal Nehru for his effortless thinking.
NDA is a dream for all the students to serve country as an officer in different fields i.e Airforce, India navy and Army but the main question is
how can I select in NDA
. The answer is very simple follow below points given by me then you will be able to recruit in NDA.
Eligibility for NDA
1. You have passed XII class/ Equivalent passed class with any stream.
2. This is only for unmarried male candidates only.
3. The age of the candidate must be 16.5 to 19 years at the time of appearing of the examination.
4. Candidate should be a citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan, Nepal, Tibetan refugee.
Admission Form of NDA exam
From where to download NDA forms
is the main question which arises mainly in the first attempter of the NDA exam.
NDA exams occur twice a year, to know
when NDA new forms will be published
in the site, you have to read
daily. Here you will get the information about the various exams held within the same year.
You can download NDA form from http://nda.nic.in/html/application.pdf
There are many places where NDA examination is conducted, to check the list of all the place go to
NDA examination centers
How to Apply in NDA
This is a tough question
How can I apply for NDA
, But if you follow my points then everything will become easier.
1. Take a photo copy of the original form and start filling duplicate form first.
2. Read all the information for filling the NDA form from Employment newspaper.
3. Never over write any field, your form may be rejected.
4. form should be on A4 size paper.
5. You have to send your filled form to the address given below.
Secretary, Union Public Service Commission,
6. In the last write
APPLICATION FOR NATIONAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION
in bold letter on the envelope.
7. Now your form is ready to be dispatched, you can use speed post to send your form very fastly.
Selection process in NDA
includeds three stages.
1. Written examination held by UPSC.
2. Interview by SSB to check whether a candidate is capable of becoming an officer in Indian forces.
3. Lastly comes the medical checkup by the Service Medical Board.
Scheme of the Examination
There will be two exams on the same day Mathematics and General ability test. Maximum marks of the first examination i.e Mathematics will be of 300 marks and time given to solve the questions will be 180 minutes i.e 2 1/2 hours.
General ability exam will be of 600 mark which include English section, GK section, History and Geography with Physics and Chemistry.
Syllabus for the NDA Exam
Syllabus for the NDA exam
includes many things listed below
NDA syllabus of Mathematics paper
NDA syllabus for General ability exam
This section includes many sub sections listed below.
Part A - English of 200 marks
Part B - General Knowledge of 400 marks
Section A (Physics)
Section B (Chemistry)
Section C (General Science)
Section D (History, Freedom Movement etc)
Section E (Geography)
Section F (Current Event)
Best of Luck for NDA exam!!!
Eligibility and selection process for National Defence Academy
Get job in Indian army, navy or air force
Read related articles:
Defence Job Vacancies
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "NDA recruitment procedure 2011"
This article is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a
in the forum.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Vijay Kumar ...
Shafeer V U
Last 7 Days
Vijay Kumar ...
Vijay Kumar Vishwakarma
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.