SRMEEE 2011 Solutions and Answer key with solved question papers
SRMEEE 2011 answer keys and solutions will be available here after a couple of hours of the SRM entrance exam on April 23, 2011. Many entrance coaching portals and India educational websites will be released the SRMEEE 2011 solutions and answer key with Question paper analysis. Students who are taking the exam can bookmark this page to check SRMEEE 2011 answer key and solutions.
Students can find SRMEEE 2011 key answers and solutions for all papers maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology through links given below. The SRMEEE 2011 is ongoing and we will provide answer keys and solutions of SRMEEE 2011 shortly. Be here to download the answer keys and solutions.
About SRM University and SRMEEE 2011
SRM University is conducting SRM Engineering Entrance Exam SRMEEE 2011 for admission of University B.Tech course. SRM University, established in 1985, observed as one of the best institutes in India engineering education. In 2006, SRM University got recognition of full fledged university from University Grants Commission.
SRM has sprawling campus for engineering in Kattankulathur, Chennai with lots of greenery. SRM provides its students with best of facilities, faculty, infrastructure and placement opportunities. Every year a large number of students apply for B.Tech in SRM University and the competition is quite tough.
SRMEEE 2011 Admission Procedure details For B.Tech course
* Admission to the B.Tech program is on the basis of SRMEEE 2011 score, but minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
* Candidates will be invited for counseling at SRM University for final Admission according to the merit list.
SRMEEE 2011 test Date: 23.04.2011 (Saturday) - 10.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m
SRM University Contact info
3 Veerasamy Street
Chennai 600 033.
Phone: +91-44-2474 2836, +91-44-2474 7231,,+91-44-2489 2621, +91-44-2489 3688
Fax: +91-44-2474 8925
Exam and Question Paper Pattern for SRMEEE 2011 Entrance Examination
* Question paper language medium is English only.
* Questions type are objective type.
* Each question has 4 choices with 3 marks and 1 negative mark for wrong answers.
* The correct answer should be darkened by pencils or ball pens.
* 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks in each Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
* Total weightage: 315 marks
Please provide last years "question papers" with "solution", so that we get prepared for appearing the up coming entrance exams.