Guidelines for EAMCET examination:
1. Those who appear for EAMCET exam must have self confidence and positive approach. They should feel as they prepare thoroughly about their subjects.
2. A healthy body provides a healthy mind. Therefore students have to eat nutritious, easily digestible and fibrous items instead of oil foods. It is better to take a banana before going to exam because banana has Glucose in high percentage and it is useful for brain such that brain uses Glucose only.
3. Students do not try to read additional matter on the last day of their preparation. They have to try to recapitulate what they have prepared.
4. Students do not compare them with others whether they prepared complete subject which gives worry to students.
5.In revision of the subject, it is important to refer the hard topics for scope improvement.
6. Planning, practice and time management are key points to get success in competition examination. So, students have to possess these qualities in their behavior.
7. Students have to visualize a target score and repeat in their mind twice or thrice to fix up the target in their mind.
8. Students have to wake up early in the morning on examination day. They have to go to temple to offer prayer along with their parents.
9. After returning to home, once again, students have to focus their attention on the sub topics which need final recollection to sharpen the mind.
10. Student have to take lunch and dinner at correct time with light vegetarian items the day before examination day.
11. Students have to go to bed by 10pm and to wake up by 5.30am on exam day for EAMCET.
12. Students have to get ready by 6.30am after they take light breakfast like idli before going to examination hall.
13. Students have to check up himself whether they are carrying Hall Ticket, Napkin and water bottle etc.,
14. It is advised to students that they have to reach exam centres before one hour to starting of examination.
15. Students should be cool and confident when they answer the questions.
16. For engineering students, they should follow the order to answer the questions as Maths/Chemistry and Physics. For medicine students, they should follow the order to answer the questions as Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and Physics.
17. Students have to read all options for questions carefully before answer the questions.
18. Students have to solve the complete paper before 10 minutes of end of examination.
19. Students have to avoid over writing or impressions on OMR sheet.
ALL THE BEST TO EAMCET ASPIRANTS
No responses found. Be the first to comment...