Master of Business Administration
First Year paper VIII - Applied Operations Research syllabus
1. Background, Concept, Methodology and scope if Operations Research.
2. Linear programming - Graphical Method, Simplex method, Distribution method, MODI method, Assignment method.
3. PERT & CPM
PERT - Determined of Slack, Critical Path, etc.,
CPM: Time Cost Optimization.
4. Queuing Theory by simulation method and by application of standard formulations.
5. Application of quantitative methods in Marketing, Purchasing, Production Planning, Inventory Control Replacement, Sequencing etc., - Use of models.
6. Theory of Games - Strategies.
1. Sharma J.K., Operations Research: Theory and Application, New Delhi, Macmillan India 2001.
2. Quantitative approaches to Decision making, Levis and Krikaptrik. MaGkahill - 1998.
3. Quantitative Methods for Business, Anderson, Sweeney and Williams, Thomson, 2002.
4. Operations Research - Hamdy A Taha, Pearson Education Asia, 2002.
5. Quantitative Analysis for Management Barry Render, Ralph M.Stair, Jr, Prentice Hall of India 2000.
6. Paneerselvam; Operations Research, PHI 2002.
No responses found. Be the first to respond...