Independence Day Speech for August 15
This article gives a short speech which can be delivered by anyone especially by some student of a school or a , or any member of a club, a society or an organisation on the occasion of the celebration of the Independence Day 2011.
Independence Day Speech for August 15, 2011
• Today is an auspicious day for our country. Today we are celebrating the
of India. Today, we re-dedicate ourselves to the progress and prosperity of our nation. To the welfare of all our people. To the unity and integrity of our country.
• Today we salute our beloved tricolour. We pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi and all those freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives to get our country free from the British Rule in 1947. We remember all those whose hard work and efforts keep our flag flying high and keep our country on the road to progress. We pay tribute to the brave members of our armed forces, farmers, teachers, scientists, workers and the millions of our countrymen who are toiling tirelessly for the progress and prosperity of our nation.
Sixty four years of Indian independence
is a mixture of progress, troubles and tribulations. We have become at par with international community in progress of information technology and many other fields. Agriculturally, we have become self-sufficient in food. In a very short time, we have become one of the leading country in aviation. Our railways carry millions of passengers and goods every day.
• Our armed forces have safeguarded our borders during all these years. The only freedom we have to achieve now is to free our countrymen from the clutches of internal troubles and tribulations. We have to create an atmosphere where all our country men can live in love and peace irrespective of our multi-religious, multi-lingual, multi-racial and multi-cultural society. Let us show to the world that India can live with the principle of
Unity in Diversity.
• We all are aware that very recently a lot of corruption charges have been made against persons holding high positions in the government, bureaucracy and even judiciary. A lot of black money has been found to be deposited in foreign banks. This is has led to a political awakening among the citizens by the movements led by Sri Anna Hazare which has forced the government to introduce a
Lok Pal Bill
in the current monsoon session which requires a serious discussion from the both the parties in the government and the opposition. There are corrupt politicians and officials both among the members of the government as well as the opposition parties. A strong political will be needed to do away with the corruption and bring the corrupt people to the book.
• Another disturbing fact is the rising of the separatist forces bent upon dividing the country into small administrative political units. The recent examples are the demands for separate Telangana in Andhra Pradesh and Gurkhaland in West Bengal. The political mishandling of these critical issues may lead the country into a chaotic situation. These problems must be dealt with wisdom rather than to gain political advantages in order to save the country from such problems which may lead to a vicious circle of such demands being made from other areas.
• Let us take a solemn pledge on this independence day to serve our nation with true devotion and sense of nationalism, keeping ourselves away from the divisive forces and work for the unity of the country.
• Jai Hind
Inspirational Independence Day speech
Indian Independence Day Speech For School Children
India Independance Day speech
Independence Day speech for Indian Independence Day
Speech on 65th Indian Independence Day
Speech On Independence Day Stresses Action Over Speech
My Independence Day Speech
Speech On Dress Codes And Bay Decoration In Company On Independence Day
Speech On Great Occasion Of Independence Day
Indian Independence Day Speech On The Occasion Of 64Th Independence Day Celebrations
Read related articles:
Indian Independence day speech
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Independence Day Speech for August 15"
07 Aug 2014 Member Level:
I think Independent day speeches have become a routine affair for any Prime Minister or the Chief Minister of this great country. Indian public needs specific and definite solutions for their daily problems. But we often see the speeches made during this occasion a lack lustre. They talk about stopping terrorism, internal security, women's security and so on but when it comes to real action we have seen how a government lacks from its responsibility. Till now the wrong doers of Mumbai terror attack were not tried and many years are passing now. At least new government must be strict on this.
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Chaitali Ray ...
Last 7 Days
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.