People do numerous pooja-paths and donate a lot in the name of charity and religion to increase their wealth and earn more. They take shelters of daan, hawan, mantras and totkas. But all their attempts have backfired in their faces and no benefits seem to have been gained through these acts of charity and religion. On the contrary, their hard earned money and the money saved with great patience and perseverance after longer times sink in these acts. Even then their eyes don't open up. Good returns are possible out of the honest income if it is invested in right place at right times. For this, there are so many options available in the market which is being detailed ahead. If the options available are thoughtfully grabbed, wealth truly can pour.
- Real estate: Investing in it is highly beneficial. But huge amount is needed for this type of investment. It is difficult for the small investors to invest in this option. Try to take loan from Bank or LIC as per your income to buy home, flat or piece of land. The price of real estate is fast paced. There are no risks involved in investments into this sector. But be warned before doing something of the like. There are so many fly by night operators masquerading as estate agent who might dupe you and rob you.
- Gold and silver: The time to time purchasing of gold and silver yields better returns in future. There have been spectacular jump in the prices of these precious metals. These are expected to rise further up. The price of gold per 10 gm in 2005 was 5000 rupees which has climbed up t 28000 rupees as of this moment in 2011.
- Pension scheme: Those who are not getting the benefits of pension and PPF, this is a better scheme for them to invest in small amounts which turns up into wealth in long term. This scheme is for a longer period and its pleasure is felt intensely after the retirement.
- Fixed deposit: You can earn good profits by keeping your deposits in Banks. The longer you would put the investments into the Bank, the more yields you would get. There are no risks involved into this. You can break the deposits any time you choose to meet contingencies. You can withdraw up to 80 % of the deposited amount as loan to meet emergencies.
- PPF: That is public provident fund gives good returns along with rebates in taxes. It being under the central government is fully secured. Its interest rate is more compared to Banks. General investors can open account beginning 5000 rupees.
- SIP & ETF: Parking funds in SIP (systematic investment plan) of mutual funds is also hugely beneficial. The investors who do not know the dynamics of market or who do not have time enough may invest in these schemes and reap the benefits of a rising share market.
After investing in index based i.e. ETF Exchange traded funds; you can sit rested and assured of returns. Its transactions are similar to the trades of the share market from which it gains in the jumps obtaining in the share market.
It's not what you earn but what you save that makes you wealthy and rich.
|Author: K. Sai Bhavani 20 Sep 2011||Member Level: Gold Points : 0|
|What defines "little" in your terms?|
|Author: Ashish Kumar 20 Sep 2011||Member Level: Diamond Points : 1|
I understand your predicament and its implications in asking the 1000 dollar question, my dear!
Answering the question I have to say that even 1 rupee saved per day is an investment which will make you a crorepati in 25 years without sitting on the hot seat opposite Amit Jee. This is based on calculations. to arrive at the result, just put a month's of a rupee saving in wise investment to get a surprising yields.
|Author: Kannan RK. 21 Sep 2011||Member Level: Silver Points : 1|
Share trading is also a good method. The Real Estate business is not very easy as it is written . In Real Estate business there are a lot of measures to be taken and be careful of the following things :
1.The selection of the land should be done by checking all the available things as now a days land mafias are doing a lot of fraud.
2.Brokers are very much helpful in gettinng good business but be careful in choosing brokers also.
3.Consult with the related land officer and check for all the documents .
Hard work always pays
|Author: Ashish Kumar 21 Sep 2011||Member Level: Diamond Points : 1|
Thanks for your response and you are in saying the real eastate investement is risky about which I too have warned above in my article and this is not for small investors as well.
Share market as you have stated is also a difficult terrian to traverse. Great discipline, patience and risk taking capacity are required of a daily trader which people forget while trading and suffer huge financial losses. Worse, they trade from the loan extend from their brokers and have tosell within the 5 days grace period suffering great losses
To sum, investments requires a great patience perseverance, discipline and information.