Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » Education
SSC Public Examination 2012 of AP Board Scheduled from March 26, 2012
This article deals with the announcement of the SSC Public Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh. SSC Public Exam for X class students of Andhra Pradesh will be held between March 26 and April 11, 2012. Over 13 lakh students are likely to appear for the exam. The time-table is published in this article. The SSC Public Exam is being held on time in spite of the loss of school hours for over a month due Telangana agitation. The schools have been asked to work during holidays.
SSC Public Exam 2012 by AP Board of Secondary Examination will begin on March 26.
• The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has released the schedule of the Secondary School Examinations (SSC) to be held by it from March 26, 2012 to April 11, 2012. The examination for the most of the candidates will come to end on April 09, 2012 wit the Social Studies Paper II as the last paper, but those candidates who have opted for OSSC Main Language and SSC Vocational Course, the examination for these candidates will end on April 10 and April 11 respectively. The time table will be applicable to both the regular and the private candidates.
• SSC Public Examination was held from March 24 last year. So this year's examination is being held in time in spite of the loss education hours by the prospective candidates due to the Telangana agitation and the Quarterly Examination for the SSC student which was to be held in the second week of September is currently in progress from October 28 onwards.
• The state government has issued circulars to all the schools in Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh to work on Sundays, second Saturdays, Christmas and Sankaranthi holidays to cover about 16 days of the lost time. How far these extra days will be effective, only the time will tell since the students will be pressurised to study without any leisure time and the teachers will be proceeding fast to complete the pending syllabus in time for the examination.
• Approximately 13 lakh candidates both regular and private appeared in the last year's examination. The figure is likely to be a little more in the 2012 SSC Public Examination.
SSC Public Examination 2012 of the AP Board of Secondary Examination – Time Table
• The time table for the SSC Public Examination 2012 as released by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh which was released on October 29, 2011 is published below:
• MONDAY, 26 March 2012 First Language Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon (Group-A) First Language Paper—I 09:30 AM to (Composite Course) 12:30 PM
• TUESDAY 27- March – 2012 First Language Paper- 09:30 AM to (Group-A) 12:00 Noon First Language Paper-lI 09:30 AM to (Composite Course) 10:30 AM OSSC Main Language Paper-I 09:30 AM to
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian) 12:00 Noon
• WEDNESDAY 28- March – 2012 Second Language 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
• THURSDAY 29- March – 2012 English Paper-l 09:30 AM to (Code Nos. 13 or 29) 12:00 Noon
• FRIDAY 30- March – 2012 English Paper-II 09:30 AM to (Code Nos. 14 or 30) 12:00 Noon
• SATURDAY 31- March – 2012 Mathematics Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
• MONDAY 02 – April -201 2 Mathematics Paper- l 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
• TUESDAY 03- April – 2012 General Science Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
• WEDNESDAY 04- April- 2012 General Science Paper-II 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
• SATURDAY 07- April – 2012 Social Studies Paper-I 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
• MONDAY 09- April – 2012 Social Studies Paper-II 09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
• TUESDAY 10- April – 2012 OSSC Main Language Paper—Il 09:30 AM to (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian) 12:00 Noon
• WEDNESDAY 11 – April – 2012 SSC Vocational Course (Theory) 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
SSC Public Examination Time Table Notes
• All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
• SSC Public Examinations, March, 2012 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even it the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above
• The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be cancelled, hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding / answering wrong question papers.
Read related articles: Exam time table Examination Dates
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...