Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » Career Guidance
Employment test in India by AIMA- MAST(employability test)
Here in this articles, I have tried to give information about one of the AIMA's initiative test- MAST. What is MAST; the eligibility and how to apply for MAST; what exactly the test consists of? and last but not the least, is MAST worth your money?
To get all the answer for your query about MAST, read on further to know all about it.
Employing India by MAST :
What is MAST?
Now-a-days, there have been an unstoppable race between the companies to hire the best employee and to make their company stand for the topmost position. But the probability of hiring the best employee in the specific field is getting tough. There have been rising numbers of academy, which gives thousands of freshers to the companies, to hire them. In such situation; it becomes very difficult for the recruiters to hire a well deserving candidate.AIMA (All India Management Association) is well known association, which host number of activities and initiatives in management section. It is AIMA, who is responsible to carry out innumerable tests in India, for the welfare of the people looking out for a decent jobs and also helps the recruiters to get access to thousands of deserving candidates for the specific job of their company. One of the best known initiative by AIMA is MAST, which help MBA to get the best out of them.
To make the job of recruiters little easy, many employability test have been developed in India. Because of these test, it becomes very easy for the recruiter to hire the perfect candidate for a specific job. One of the upcoming test is MAST- Management Aptitude and Skills Test. In MAST, students can appear for their test and it becomes easy for them to get jobs in a good company. On the other hand, rather than recruiters also save lots of time and money for hiring employee. As many B- School have come up, from where raw quality students come. It takes effort and time to polish them and then hire them. This is the reason, MAST have been formed, so that only deserving candidate get selected for the interviews, and the recruiters also find it easy to get employ in a jet-speed, saving lots of time too.
Are you eligible for MAST?
Before deciding to go for MAST or not. It is very important to know whether you can appear for the test. Students who have passed MBA (Master in Business Administration); PGDM (Post Graduate Degree in Management); equivalent degree or diploma in Management; student of third year degree can also apply for MAST. Even students, who have passed three year course in distance learning program, are also eligible for this test. So if you do come in the above category, than you are eligible to apply for MAST.
To apply for MAST, you have to rely on internet. Only online application is taken into consideration. You have to pay specific fees (which is above 1700 for time being). The payment has to be done by your credit card or debit card, which is very secure. And then you will get your registration number and admit card and then you have to come for MAST on the allocated date and time. If you pass the test, then recruiters will call you for the interview.
Benefits of MAST :
There are innumerable and practical benefits from MAST. These benefits are not only for the students, who will be apply and giving the test. But this will benefit the recruiters also.
Let divide the benefits and clearly understand it:-
Benefits to students:
1. Help students to recognize their management skills and help them to polish it too.
2. Also help them to see their employability skills in management.
3. Help them to reach out to many recruiters in an India pan level, irrespective of the geographical location of the B-schools.
4. Motivate the student to reach for recruiters, by themselves with confidence.
Benefits to recruiters:-
1. Recruiters get access to pan-India graduate across the country.
2. Avoid wastage of money, manpower and time in visiting different B-schools and hiring employee.
3. Access to large numbers of candidate apart from B-schools.
4. Avoid risk of hiring raw talents and unfit employee for the company.
Because of MAST, an incentive by AIMA; it becomes way easier for the students and recruiters to get a perfect job and hire a perfect employee respectively.
What exactly MAST consist of?
The format of the test is made in such a way that it includes all the possible aspects of the candidate, who is searching for a job. The test is also design in such a way that even the recruiters are able to connect to the candidate, after the result of the test is out and they are ready to hire the deserving candidate. From critical thinking to logical thinking; each and every aspect is taken care of in this MAST test.
Test is divided in three main sections:
1. Psychometric assessment:
This section concentrate on the personality of the candidate. It is a great demand by the recruiters, this section looks for decision making skills of the candidate. It also looks upon the teamwork and how the candidate is able to negotiate, it also looks to the ethical values of the candidate too.
2. General Aptitude:
This section concentrate on the logical thinking of the candidate, like the mathematical knowledge, command on English language and the managerial quality of the candidate
3. Domain Knowledge:
This section consist of the multiple choice, where questions about finance, IT, international business and knowledge about the current affair is included.
Is MAST worth your money?
After going through the articles, you might be thinking:-
1. Is it right to go and apply online by your credit or debit card?
2. Then actually going for MAST and giving the test, is it sure that will you get the job or not?
3. Is MAST recognized by good companies?
Let me answer your query:-
1. In today's generation, applying online is not risky, and applying for MAST is totally secure.
2. Definitely, you have to go for the test, as it is not conducted online, but they will give the nearest test center from your home. Will you definitely get job, depends on you. How your MAST test goes? And well you are able you show your skill by the test?
3. Yes, MAST is recognized by more than Top 40 companies in India. After your test, the results are forwarded to their company, then the recruiters from the specific company calls you personally, if you have scored up to the mark and it is sufficient for the company to hire you.
Still wondering about MAST?
So according to me it is definitely worth to give a try, if you are eligible for MAST. So now, if you have made your mind, then for your complete access, I am giving you the link; where you can learn more about MAST and also apply from the same link. So go to How to apply for MAST?
Read related articles: AIMA-MAST
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...