Some basics of winter facial make up
- The chief mantra of make up is the cleansing, toning and moisturising. Before doing make up, make our skin healthy and soft.
- It is essential to furnish nutrition to the skin before make up. For this, after doing skin toning, make use of serum or vitaliser and then use moisturiser.
- It is better to dab powder during summers. There is the possibility of chapping up the skin during the winters while there is no difficulty in make up in summers.
- Take care of the balancing of the moisturiser in winter. Using the moisturisers more than is necessary will give a greasy look to your face.
- Purple colour suits the most on women with brownish colour. The make up of the light shades of purple could be used in the morning and the dark shade in the evening.
- If your skin tone is taking a light yellow colour, do not use the make up of pestle colour. The face would look assuaged and extinguished. Dab the dark colour make up during the winters.
- Mists, fog, soft sunlight and the wintry winds no matter does give the feel of romance but this is treated as a lazy season. Only the gaudy and audacious type of makeup will bring in shines on face. Brown and grey make up lends a dull look on the face. If you have to fit in the make up taking your dress into account, experiment the make up by mixing shimmer.
- Use face mist before and after the makeup so that the make up sets in well on face and the facial skin doesn’t feel the pull.
Eye make up
- Make use of pink gloss and light blusher in day make up. Use shimmery, shiny and frosty make up during evening times.
- Do some special colour combination with eye shadow in night makeup. You can mix a little bit of blue and grey colour with pink, red, gold and bronze.
- A little use of green and yellow colour in the make up brings up the glamorous looks. For a hot look, pitch in colourful kohl such as copper, bronze, gold and silver. Besides this, apply a little of shimmery highlight.
- It is the winter times during which you can experiment different kinds of makeup on your eyes. These days, the eye makeup of the grey colour is much in circulation. The black colour mascara always attracts the most for the smoke eye make up. You can apply two coats of mascara in this winter season.
- Don’t use powder eye shadow or powder eye blusher because these are not easier to blend. If the makeup doesn’t blend properly, your face would look with a patchy makeup.
- Pay attention while buying mascara that the brush of the mascara is thick and dense and a little sharp from its front. So that the mascara coat could be dabbed easily on eye lashes of the corner of the eyes. If the mascara brush is comb shaped, it would be easier to separate the sticking lashes due to mascara.
- The longish and thick eyelashes are never out of sync and out of fashion. The mascara and kohl dabbed eyelashes during the winter season always looks attractive. Pay attention to its brand and quality while buying a special type of mascara for this winter season.
- Buy the eye shadow to be used in the winters with the powdery content. There is Vaseline in the cream eye shadow from which the makeup looks solidified on the upper crusts of the eyes.
- Before doing the eye make up, use eye cleaner or the concealer.
- Metallic colour such as shimmery lilac, violate, frosty and black night can be used in night makeup and caramel, purple, pink, plum and chocolate make up could be done in days.
- Bring to use the smoky eye make up in night party. The dark shaded eye liners are navy blue, , plum, green etc. The wine colour combination in the eye shadow gives good result. Apply water proof mascara, eye liner and lip liner for longer lasting not getting smeared up immediately.
Lip make up
- For smooth lip makeup, it is essential for the lips to be soft and smooth. For this, the lip exfoliation is necessary because from this the dead cells solidified on skin gets cleaned up. Almond powder mixes with cream paste should be applied on lips for this for a while and after it, rub lips clean lightly. Apply moisturiser. After this apply for a while vitamin rich lipstick.
- The foundation on dried up and film fallen lips look ugly. Cream base exfoliation cream should be bought to use to remove the dead cells. Make use of different colours for morning evening makeup. But use shine and gloss both the times rounds. In the colours used during the day, pink and rose shades look good. Use different shades of red during night such as cherry red, rose red, tomato red and plum red.
- After applying the lipstick, dab the colourless lip glass as well. This will bring the wet and shinning look. Don’t pitch in white highlighter, pale pink and ivory shades during the season. The face would look lacklustre.
- In place of lip gloss, sink in vitamin ‘E’, moisturiser, the lipstick containing V wax.
- Velvet, cream mat and dew- mists- frosts like wet and glossy looks ae in trends now.
- Highlight with make up either eyes or lip. If you would highlight the both, you will look as one from a ‘Nautangi Party’. Don’t use gloss or shimmer in both more than is warranted.
Skin tone and makeup
- When the hair and dark skin is toned, caution has to be observes in both cases in choosing the makeup colour. Excessively women look exquisite in light make up. As lightly dark make up can appear jarring into the eyes of others. Medium pink colour, shimmery silver shadow, light pink lip colour, light ivory shades of the foundation look very beautiful and attractive on the face of a fair complexioned women.
- The women having brownish skin tone can use of coffee during summers. For such women, medium colour concealer with sand colour ivory colour foundation gel past well. Peach and bronze blush also suit well on them suits well.
- Upon the wheatish colour complexion faces, purple pink, mov, or coral red lipsticks goes fine. Along with it suits the black brown kohl or and eyeliner.
Power shine lip gloss suits well on young ladies. You can give a soft touch with light pink eye shadow and black brown eye liner.
The fun of decking and dressing up during the winter season is something unique. This is the best season for make up. But the question is how to do the makeup during these days? This article is about what type of makeup is in trend these days.
No responses found. Be the first to respond...