Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » Career Guidance
How to prepare for AMCAT employability test/ certification
Looking for a job? Then stop rushing here and there. We are going to share a very valuable method to get a smart job with smart salary. Read this article to know about what is AMCAT employability test and all details about it.
AMCAT employability test is a test one of its kind. It helps employers as well as candidates to assess internal capabilities of candidates. AMCAT stands for Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test. With the help of this test, the employees are in the position to know the aptitude and domain knowledge of the prospective employee, thus providing them an opportunity to hire the best talent for their company. They can also compare the scores of AMCAT employability test scored by different candidates. In simple, words, you can say that AMCAT of a test, having recognition across the nation, to get a job; just like CAT is for MBA.
There are many benefits of AMCAT employability test out of which the main advantage is that the candidate himself is able to assess himself. This is because the difficulty level of the test increases with the increased number of correct answers and vice-versa. Thus they can improve themselves for future assignments. Another features of AMCAT employability test is that even fresher get an opportunity to be selected for a good job as their internal, logical as well as quantitative ability is assessed. Undoubtedly, talented students get an instant job. Note down that many large scale companies like HCL Technologies, etc and 1000s of small scale companies are hiring employees through AMCAT and this number is increasing day by day.
AMCAT employability certification preparation guide
It is a computer based interactive test of 3 hours in which the difficulty level of questions is according to the ability if the candidate. The level of difficulty increases or decreases as the number of correct answers increases or decreases (respectively). Here, we are serving you with some helpful tips to appear for this test.
- AMCAT employability test eligibility criteria is very simple. You just need to have passes a degree program or be enrolled for the same. Simple!
- Presently, the test is offered to only engineering and MBA students (pre-final students/ final students/ fresher with less than 2 years experience). However, Arts and Science students will also be able to take its benefits soon.
- The score of AMCAT is valid for 3 years. if required, you can take the test again after its validity expiry. However, it is advised to take the test as soon as possible so that you can get more opportunities from recruiting companies who continuously shortlist through AMCAT.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks or passing marks. Since this test is meant for better job opportunities, every recruiter/ company has its own standards and criteria for selection. However, if any candidate could not perform well in any module, even though there is probability that he can be short listed.
- If in any case, your score achieved in test is not too good or up to your expectations, then you can give the test again after 3 months. Companies consider the latest score only at the time of recruitment.
- Fluency in English is not must. Candidates with good aptitude and technical skills can also be short listed.
- Aspiring minds is better than other job portals in the sense that even fresh graduates are also hired through AM portal. Also, AM portal provides accurate assessment scores to hiring companies to enable better recruitment.
- You need not to read lots of books to pass the test. It is to test the knowledge and intelligence which you have gained over the years, what else you can do is just to brush up your technical skills once in a week.
- You can give AMCAT employability test even if you are already having a job. This will help you for better job opportunities and your salary package may also improve.
- AMCAT also provides you assistance of sample papers. You can read AMCAT sample papers as soon as you register yourself on their website as per the procedure mentioned further in this article.
How to appear for AMCAT employability test
- Login at myaspiringminds.in website and register yourself.
- Call at 9990777690to set a date and time for test. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, degree, stream and institute name. (This step is for those who can step in AM assessment centers to take the test. Presently the centers are located in Delhi and NCR only. if you are not close to the centre, then register yourself with AMCAT by sending an email at above mentioned email id; stating above mentioned details along with your residence place. Their team will contact you whenever the test will be schedules near your place.)
- If you have a group of your friends or your batch mates who also want to take this test, then send an email to email@example.com stating your personal as well as campus details. AMCAT delivery team will visit your campus to conduct AMCAT in your campus computer lab. As soon as you will send an email, AMCAT team will contact you to make further discussions.
- AMCAT provides you details personalized feedback and scores obtained within 5 days of your test appearance.
- If you are selected or short listed by any company, then Aspiring Minds will inform you by sending an email. (Don't forget to check your inbox regularly).
Read related articles: Employability test in India
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...