It is the exigency of the hour for just every organization to have a control over multiple social networking accounts. In these circumstances a social media dashboard comes into play. These are tools which can be used to have a control over the various social networking accounts. You can open multiple facebook accounts or various twitter accounts using a social media dashboard. In this article, I will introduce you to some of the social media tools or dashboards that are available in the market and I will suggest you with their specific advantages. So that the next time you are to get a social media tool, you would be able to select the best tailor made for your usage.
Thus social media tools can be used to integrate, coordinate and have a check over the various activities on a social media network.
- The very first social media dashboard I would be telling you is Threadsy. Threadsy is a social media tool which can be used to integrate and manage different email accounts as well as different facebook accounts. It is a completely free and easy to download tool which makes it one of the greatest social media dashboard available in the market.
- The next social tool I want to share with you is Myweboo. It is the social media dashboard used to share and organize information streams. This provides your organization a really efficient way to organize the information streams. This provides a wide variety of applications which can be useful in managing your information streams. Now the streams that are selected like this can be managed and connected by "my dashboard" and then can be updated using any of the social networking sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin etc.
- The next social tool I want to introduce you is Hootsuite. This is the social media dashboard used to integrate your multiple social networking sites. Hootsuite is the social media dashboard can be used by the various organizations for updating to multiple social networking sites using a PC or I phone, Blackberry or Android device. Infact in this, a bunch of users can have the knowledge of their interactions and can have a dashboard that works preferably with their social stream. There used to be two marketed version of this dashboard where one is free and the other one is for $5.99 a month. The free version could had helped you to manage five social networking sites and two RSS feeds with its storage unto ninety days and was further ad supported. The chargeable version helped you to have access to unlimited social platforms for a single user after then each user adding upto $ 10 a month.
However, please note that Hootsuite has now shut down its free version and only the paid version is now available. Therefore if you like you can choose an alternative to HootSuite.
- The next social media tool I would be providing you the information is the spreadfast. It is the social media dashboard that is used by teams of social marketers. In spreadfast, you can not only establish your social media presence but also it helps you to get the amount of your presence in different social networking sites. This is a great tool for the social marketers who have their presence in various social networking sites. It can help you to manage your accounts in various social networking sites and give directions to various people associated with you in various social networking sites. It also provides application that can be used to publish a video in various video sites. Even though it is free for 30 days, but after this time period it is chargeable upto $212 per month.
- Now let us peek into the next social media tool that is mediafunnel. It provides a very efficient way to measure your social media presence by controlling and coordinating all the conversations in the social media about your brand. You can use mediafunnel to have a check on your team member's social media updates like you can hold your intern's social media updates and have supervision over their social media activities. Thus mediafunnel is an efficient tool that can be utilized to coordinate various social networking sites and use it to have a check over the brand presence in various social networking sites.