Duties and responsibilities of Centre Superintendent in conducting the cbse board examination.
Posted Date: 10-Mar-2012
This article gives 20 points over the duty and responsibility of a Centre superintendent appointed for conducting cbse examination. It includes from receiving the question paper to till packing and despatching the parcel at post office. This article will definitely help a centre superintendent who is going to perform the duty first time in their career. You can find few other articles which are linked at the bottom regarding the conduct of cbse examination may support in all other areas.
Conducting CBSE examination
involves performing duty with responsibility. A small mistake in the process may hamper the whole system. Everyone has to play their role in an effective manner. It is a joint effort work which has to carried out in a combined way. Right from receiving the question paper to sending the parcel through post office dealt with lot of responsibility.
What are the duties of a centre Superintendent in conducting cbse examination
It is the whole responsibility of the centre superintendent to conduct the examination in a fair and peaceful manner. The centre superintendent must go through the guidelines issued by the cbse thoroughly and the same may also be explained to the Asst Supdt who are engaged in the invigilation duty.
1. Visit the centre three days in advance to the commencement of the examination and talk with the principal of that school where you were appointed as the centre superintendent.
2. Collect Answer papers for both Class X and XII as per the strength given in your appointment order from the principal. Answer book with graph should be issued to the students of class X for mathematics. Log table, trigonometric table etc should also be provided to the students by the Centre Superintendent with his own arrangement.
3. Identify the number of rooms required to be taken for the examination.
4. Inspect for the working condition of electrical equipments like fans, lights etc.
5. Make rubber stamp for 1. Centre Superintendent 2. Hindi course-A, 3. Hindi course-B, 3. Core, 4. Elective 5. Facsimile stamp of signature.
6. Make a metal seal of your initial for sealing.
7. Check for the condition of doors and windows also the locking hooks whether it is all right or needs replacement. If need replacement that may be conveyed to the principal of that school.
8. Mark one room as the office of centre superintendent in such a way that all other examination rooms have under the visibility of CS.
9. Provide drinking water in sufficient amount nearer to the examination room.
8. Condition of the toilet room also to be checked and the matter may be conveyed to the principal of that school if any repair needed.
10. Receiving question paper from the bank or police station with extra care.
12. Opening the question paper at stipulated time after getting signed by the Assistant Superintendents.
13. Distribute the question paper to all the rooms with continuous set-wise.
14. Absentee question paper may collect from the rooms with the help of clerk at 11.15 am.
15. The unused question paper and the question papers of the absentee student should be put into a cover then pasted and sealed immediately with a detailed writeup over the cover such as total number received, total used and the balance number of question paper inside the sealed cover.
16. Ringing bell at a certain interval of time also important. So that also to be kept in mind and necessary instruction with a written slip regarding the bell may be given to the class IV staff who are engaged in the work of conducting cbse examination.
17. If any student feeling unwell and needs instant hospitalization such cases to be handed over to the principal of that school immediately for getting proper treatment.
18. He or she may be allowed to continue the examination if returned to the centre after getting treatment before the completion of the examination with extended time. A report may be submitted to the Regional officer for information.
19. Physical checking can also be done to to the students for any kind of hiding bit papers which may impose the
unfair means in the examination
. While checking, lady teacher should be engaged in the physical checking of girls children taking care of human right in all level.
20. Finally the
packing procedure of Answer books
I have added few of the main points in this article but for more explanation the guidelines issued by the cbse may be referred. Suggestion is invited which may be incorporated in the updated version shortly.
Duty and responsibility of Assistant superintendent in conducting cbse examination
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Duties and responsibilities of Centre Superintendent in conducting the cbse board examination."
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
K. Singh ...
Last 7 Days
K. Singh ...
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.