New Member FAQ
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Join our online
for Bloggers, Content Writers and Webmasters
Recipe of chicken dahiwala (Curd chicken)
As a non vegetarian I love to eat chicken especially if it is made with different style. Recently I have tried a new recipe of chicken which I cooked by adding curd. Hence for my non vegetarian friends I am sharing this chicken recipe which has delicious taste of chicken and some spices.
1. Chicken- 1 kg. (Medium pieces)
2. Fresh curd- 250 Grams
3. Garlic paste- 1 tea spoon
4. Ginger paste- 1 tea spoon
5. Green chilly paste- 2-3 teaspoon (or as per the need)
6. Cumin seeds- ½ tablespoon
7. Thin slices of 1 medium size onion
8. Oil- 1 tablespoon
9. Finely chopped coriander leaves (For garnishing)
10. Salt- As per taste.
Preparation time :
Cooking time :
: 35-40 minutes.
1. Take chicken weighing about 1 kg. Remove unwanted material from it and cut that into medium size pieces. At least twice wash chicken pieces neatly under tap water. Now drain the excess water.
2. Now add 250 grams fresh curd in these chicken pieces, mix them neatly. Keep them aside and allow getting marinate for another 40-45 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in kadhai.
4. Once oil gets heated add ½ tablespoon of cumin seeds, pastes of ginger-garlic and green chilly in oil. Fry all the ingredients on low gas.
5. Now add marinated chicken pieces in this oil and saute them for some time.
6. Cover the kadhai and cook chicken pieces for another 20 minutes.
7. Once chicken get cooked and dry add thin slices of onion in it.
8. As per taste add salt in chicken and mix all the ingredients properly.
9. Again cover the kadhai and cook for next 5 minutes.
10. Put off the gas after 5 minutes and garnish this “curd chicken” with finely chopped coriander leaves.
11. Serve this hot with roti or chaptti along with the pieces of lemon and onion.
Prefer to use homemade pastes of ginger, garlic and chilly to get best taste from this recipe. Similarly curd made at home will certainly enhance the flavor of chicken
Generally Indian non vegetarian recipes are made by using lots of spices. Because of this cooking style majorly we missed the real taste of non veg. In this recipe I have just used cumin seeds and pasts of ginger, garlic and green chilly. This will enhance the real natural flavor of chicken.
Read related articles:
Chicken Dahiwala recipe
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Recipe of chicken dahiwala (Curd chicken)"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Recipe of masala chapati.
Recipe of paneer chat
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Recipe of masala chapati.
Earn income from home by running ‘Cookery Classes’
The benefits of Mustard oil
How to prepare Coleslaw the traditional and KFC way
Recipe of masala bhindi.
Eggless Brownie on gas oven tandoor
Tag posting guidelines
How to make chicken recipe using curd?
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.