How To Install Freecell Games For Windows 7
Freecell, the popular card game in Windows XP, and Windows 7 can be available to play. Are you interested to play this game in your computer which have window 7 operating system. Rest rest of the article to know tips to install on your personal computer
FreeCell is one of the most popular computer card games
Freecell (solitaire) was introduced with the Windows 95 operating system, and ever since has been the standard cards of the operating system. In this exciting card game you have to combine different colors and types of cards in such a way so that you can gradually dissolve the stack.
FreeCell is played alone, and usually against the clock. They play with a total of 52 cards and there are eight tableau stacks, 4 free cells and 4 foundation piles. To win the game, you have to create all the cards so that you can place them over time to the foundation piles. The game is relatively simple, but still provides for each new round of tension again. The faster you make a game of solitaire, the more points you get in this game.
The card game is also one of the other versions of Windows, but not yet activated in Windows 7. They are usually not in the start menu under games and only have to activate the operating system. An installation, you must not make the first place.
To activate the card game for Windows 7
- Click first on the Start button in Windows 7 and choose the menu from the Control Panel.
- In this menu, select the "Programs" and wait until the new screen is loaded. At the top there are a few links, select "Turn Windows features on or off" from.
- Now a list of programs, games and services will appear on your screen. Scroll to the entry "Games" and click on the plus in front of the folder.
- To activate FreeCell for Windows 7, you must wager at the game record a catch. Then press "Ok" and close the menu.
- FreeCell you can now play when you re-click the Start button and the menu "All Programs" and then "Games" menu. Click the mouse on FreeCell and you can play the card game in Windows 7th