Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » Health
How to control your uncontrolled anger algorithmically?
This article gives complete and up-to-date information on how to control your uncontrolled anger algorithmically. You will also get details about the different kinds of anger and their individual characteristics. This will also help you to understand better about the different types of anger and act accordingly to control the same, methodically, by following some easy but effective tips in your day to day life.
Before putting fingers on the keys of the keyboard, I would like to ask do you find it difficult to control and manage your temper effectively? Do you get the feeling of anger very often? Well, to tell you the truth, anger is neither a disease nor an infection which you should be ashamed of! It is a normal healthy emotion which at times has its own influence and effect and then surpasses with in a short time. The negative side of anger is that it has its own bad effect on your health and in turn to your relationships with your near and dear ones. An uncontrolled anger is very much like a devastating and demolishing cyclone which arises from nowhere and then swipes away everything with it. Yes, an uncontrolled anger at times can make you violent, wild and destructive and can lead to the extent of breaking all the laws. Besides, it can even expose you to certain health and moral complications in the future like stress, anxiety, high blood pressure, heart diseases and even to depression. Hence you need to give it a proper thought and find out the causes of your anger. You need to gain access and analyze what makes you angry, how you react when you go through anger and how to control it easily but effectively.
You need to remember that finding out ways to control your anger is the only key that could unlock your happiness and the people surrounding you. So, arise today and take the initiative now to work out with the shortcomings as soon as possible.
Types of anger
On the basis of its characteristics, duration etc anger can be classified into several categories. You need to go through those to find out with what type of anger you get affected with most often. This will perhaps help you to know better about your anger and work out accordingly to find out a better result for yourself in the future. To cut down the list short, some important types of anger along with their characteristics are given below. It will help you to understand under which category your anger falls and to cure the same.
- Behavioral anger: This type of anger is very much related with physical behavior as the name of this particular anger itself describes so. Here, the person affected with this type of anger becomes very aggressive and cruel to whatever incites his/her anger. People under this category is generally known as trouble makers as they are the one to start a fight and quarrel to prove their point strongly. Besides, he/she is the one who could go to the extent of physical abuse and physical attacks on others. One needs to take the help of behavioral anger management therapy where he/she is taught and explained about the causes of such anger and how to deal with it in a well organized way.
- Verbal anger: This is a type of anger which is expressed in words. It is needless to write here that words used in this type of anger are harsh and cruel in nature. The main aim of the person who is affected with this type of anger is to insult and criticize others and in a way heart one's sentiments very badly. The basic characteristic of this type of anger is verbal abuse and they are mostly complaining one by nature.
- Self inflicted anger: It is one of the most dangerous type of anger. This type of anger fundamentally concerns oneself as the name of the anger suggests so. One takes out his/her wrath upon oneself for doing something wrong in the past or not doing something which could bring him/her fruitful results according to the expectation. The basic characteristic of this type of anger is related with certain unusual habits like starving, over-eating or causing injury to oneself. The worst part is that over a period of time this could develop into a life threatening one if not checked in proper time. The person affected with this type of anger may even go to the extent of committing suicide and bring an end to his/her life.
- Chronic anger: Those who are affected with this kind of anger is generally taken as mentally ill by others. They could get angry without any reason on the earth whatsoever. This type of anger may force one to ill habits like smoking, drinking alcohol etc. Some studies in the past relates chronic anger to diseases like weak immune system and coronary diseases. People who are found to be affected with this type of anger get deprived of certain natural happiness of life. It can affect anyone irrespective of any age group and it is build on over a period of time. Other reasons of this anger could be getting depressed and frustrated very easily. People who get unhealthy treatments like abuse, neglect in their childhood develops this kind of anger. Generally, people fears to be in company of those who suffers from unhealthy chronic anger.
- Paranoid anger: Paranoid anger is related with jealousy, bitterness and sudden wrath. Very often people who are affected with this particular type of anger is found to be jealous with others. The reason behind their jealousy is that they feel and think that others are taking away their valuable things that belong only to them. Besides, they have a great inner fear of being robbed of their security and safety. This anger arises because the person affected with it wants to be superior to others though he/she may know partially about his/her weakness and shortcoming about the same.
- Passive anger: It is such an anger where one tends to blame oneself for any welcome things going around his/her life. One only looks at one's negative side and tends to forget all about his/her positives. Such type of people needs a lot of comfort and support from the people around them to cope with their adverse situations of life. Certain symptoms like over-eating, drinking alcohol etc are very much related with this kind of anger. People affected with this kind of anger loses their self-confidence and gets depressed very easily.
- Constructive anger: It is a positive type of anger that helps one to judge and understand oneself with his/her surrounding. Constructive anger have a lot of benefits and it does a lot of good to the people undergoing through it and the people around him/her. Constructive anger can be used to fight in a methodical way for your own cause or for the cause of the society in general. For instance, our great freedom fighters had constructive anger against the British government ruling our land and it is because of this anger they fought against them and finally brought freedom, pride and victory for the common people of our country, India.
How to control your uncontrolled anger algorithmically?
Now, after going through the details about what an anger is and what are its types, that influences human behaviors and characteristics, it will be much easier for you to proceed further and understand how to control the same. You need to understand and analyze on your part to find out what type of anger you have and how to take the positive steps to control them effectively. You need to spent fair amount of time to think, plan and make strategies to cope with your anger aptly. However, mentioned below are certain tips which could be useful to anyone, no matter, what type of anger one has. You need to follow it properly to get a positive and colorful result very soon in the future.
Count backwards from ten to one
There will be times when you will get carried away with your anger. Therefore, you need to remind yourself, well before, that whenever you have an attack of anger you need to count backwards from 10 to 1 in your mind silently. You need to make sure that you do it calmly but effectively. You can follow this proven tip at other times also when you feel the pressure of work load, stress etc. Make sure to take a deep breathe and release it slowly while you count in the descending order. You need to do this at least once to get back into the grooves when you have that unwelcome wrath clutching you in its ugly fist. If you could do it twice or thrice it is even better and do a whole lot of good to your nerves. Moreover, to get the best positive results take out a few minutes everyday and practice this. Gradually, what you will find is that it will help you to cool and pacify and it will also increase your control over your mind and body simultaneously.
Do prayer, meditation and yoga
It is important to keep sometime for yourself regularly and spend it in doing prayer, meditation and yoga. If you are a religious one, prayer is a good option for you to choose. When you pray you spent some quality time to concentrate and meditate which helps in controlling your thoughts and emotions. You speak and think in your mind and this in turn helps your mind to get relaxed and calm down. Let me inform you the fact that the reason behind 90 percent of anger is a worried mind which adds to the bitterness of anger. Alternatively, you can also spend some quality time doing meditation and yoga. Meditation and yoga not only improves your level of concentration but also soothes your nerves which indirectly helps your mind and mood to be more stable. Hence, prayer, meditation and yoga are the keys through which you can reap huge benefits, both mentally and physically, to control your level of anxiety, wrath and temper.
Keep yourself hydrated
Drink a lot of water everyday to keep yourself hydrated. Not only it does help your inner system to function properly but it also helps you to stay cool and composed from inside. It is often said that you seem to be as good from outside as you feel from inside. Besides, it is believed that anger generates from bad moods and poor health. Hence a poor health and a disturbed mind will always make you feel worry, frustrated, depressed and stressed which could very easily develop into a passive anger over time. Hence, you need to remember this small concept of keeping yourself hydrated to get away with any form of unwelcome wrath, rage or anger.
Think, analyze and reason accordingly
Very often then not when someone is angry he/she goes on with it. This only results in fuming and soaring of one's anger which is neither desirable nor fruitful for anyone. When you are angry pause for a while and think how logic your anger is? You should also let other people speak and prove their point to you. You need to ask yourself some common questions like “Why am I angry?”, “ Should not I express my anger calmly so that it has more impact on others?” It is more than important from your side to express your anger or annoyance methodically only after analyzing the whole situation. You need to remember that a cool mind is a gentleman's weapon and you need to utilize it to the maximum. Believe me, once you will give yourself sufficient reason you will find the magic working from your side. For your anger will not only subside but also will give you several other options to put your point of view to others in an organized and effective way. Hence, always make sure to think, analyze and give yourself enough reason when you go through that unfortunate reason.
Try to forgive and forget
To forgive and forget is the greatest happiness of human existence. It is also a great tool to subside your wrath when things are not happening around you accord to your expectations. When you forgive other you have a positive mark on others mind. It is also said that one forgiveness is equal to a hundred revenges taken. Besides, try to forget all those bad moments which incite you for an angry mood. You need to keep in mind the simple fact that the injustice did by others towards you will get back to them in the due course of time. Hence, make your mind to forgive, forget and turn a new life to make a positive beginning by reminding yourself that to forgive and forget is the golden rule of healthy and prosperous life.
Think about whom you love
It is a proven theory that when one is out of his/her control in the heat of the moment of anger thinking about someone whom one loves does the tricks and helps in pacifying of the anger. Your loved one could be your spouse, daughter, son, grandma, grandpa etc or even your boyfriend or girlfriend as the case may be. The very moment you think about the person whom you love the most you get involved with all the sweet memories and personal attachments you have with that person. It is also a healthy and natural way to relax your frustration, tension, anxiety and of course your anger too.
Leave the hot spot at once
Perhaps, you are having a lot of cruel and harsh words exchanged in those super hot moments. Before the situation reaches its climax try to leave, that place, as early as possible. In this way your focus moves away and it will give you the much required necessary break required to re-groove yourself. Very often health experts advice to leave the place of tension and arguments at once and go for a short walk to get oneself relieved from any unwanted tension and to ease down one's blood pressure.
Speak with your inner self
You need to value yourself and have a high regard for your good qualities. You need to speak out to yourself some comforting but positive words like which could work like magic. Some of the phrases which are going to help you immensely are, “ I do no react easily in odd situations of life”, “I have a very good temperament and can work out problems calmly”, “I am a man of substance and have a good impression and reputation on others which I do not want to lose easily”. Though these words seem to be simple in nature but, believe me, these works like magic and brings out those charm which you need in those odd situations of life.
Be creative enough to fix things
In those unusual conditions of life when you go through a dark phase of anger you need to remind yourself that your main intention is to inform others that you are unhappy and miserable about certain things. Hence you should approach towards it in a well organized way. Rather than getting excited and creating a heave of mountain out of nothing take the initiative to explain the people on the other side what made you angry or what is that you do not like about certain things and conditions. While doing so it is also expected that you will get answers from the other side about their problems and grievances which you need to adhere at the same time. Now, its your turn to think about it honestly and fix up things naturally by mutual understanding properly. Hence, it is important from your side to make yourself flexible enough to be constructive to reach a final solution without making much fuss about it.
Think, evaluate and then speak
This is what lack the most when one goes through a series of high degree of wrath or temper. You need to have enough control on yourself and on your senses to think for a while and then speak. This will in turn help you to remain focused on the subject matter of discussion or contention. It is always better to speak out only a few effective words and phrases rather than a group of sentences in one breathe which hardly make any sense. Hence, think for a while before you speak and also make it sure that the pitch of your voice should not go beyond certain pitch otherwise it will be taken as a shouting, noise and an insult by the people on the other side.
Write in an online website portal
If you are angry or dissatisfied about something which in general concerns our society and its proceedings than you no longer need to keep those things inside your heart and be unhappy and dejected about it. You can join an online platform where you can express your heart out in front of an online audience where you will be heard by many. They in turn will give their view points about the same which will be more than just interesting. So, turn over a new leaf today in your life and let your keyboards do the noise for you while you remain at your moral and physical peace and tranquility.
Before putting off the fingers from the keys off the keyboard, I would only like to add that you need to be positive in your overall approach and attitude and with a mild change in your thoughts you can finally have a control on your anger. Remember, these are basic, simple and easy to follow by anyone and I have only been a mirror to show you that inner true being, that resides in you. Finally, with a slight adjustment from your behalf, here and there, and with a sound but logic thinking you can achieve the underachieved. So try to control your anger effectively to get into the solutions of things rather than making things complicated for yourself and others. I wish you all the best for your effort and enterprise and hope that you will surely be successful in turning over a new leaf of your life.
Read related articles: Control anger algorithmically
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...