Resources » Admissions » Engineering Admissions
2012 GLA University B.Tech, BCA, M.Tech, MCA admission notification
This article gives information about the admission process for 2012 B.Tech, BCA, M.Tech and MCA programme in GLA University, Mathura. You will information about eligibility criteria, admission procedure, fee structure and other details.
GLA University, Mathura invites application for admission in various disciplines of B.Tech, BCA, MCA and M.Tec programmes or the session 2012-2013. Interested candidates can get themselves registered online or can apply offline by downloading the form to appear the entrance test conducted for each programme.
About GLA University, Mathura
GLA University is a private university located in the Mathura. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in the field of technology, management, pharmaceutical research and applied science and humanities.
GLA Institute of Technology and Management(GLAITM), was established in the year 1998, in the holy city of Mathura. The institute conducts undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in various disciplines such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, computer engineering and applications, humanities and applied science.
2012 GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes
GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura offers undergraduate programmes in following disciplines:
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech in Industrial Production
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech in Information Technology
B.Tech in Biotechnlogy
Bachelor of Computer Applications
The postgraduate programmes offered by GLA Institute of Technology and Management are:
Master of Computer Application
Master in Mechanical Engineering( Part-time)
Master in Electronics and Communication(Full time)
Doctoral Programmes offered by GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura are:
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering(Part time and Full time)
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering(Part time and Full time)
Ph.D. in Production Engineering(Part time and Full time)
2012 GLA Institute of Technology and Management B.Tech, B.C.A., M.Tech, M.C.A. and Doctoral programme features
The duration of B.Tech programme is 4 years. Similarly, duration of M.Tech(Full time) and Ph.D.(Full time) is two years. The duration of M.tech(Part time) and Ph.D.(Part time) is three years.
The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in PCM in 10+2 exam. 5% relaxation will be provided to SC/ST candidates.
The eligibility criteria for admission in M.C.A. program is minimum 50% marks in graduation with math as a subject in 10+2 or graduation level.
The admission in B.Tech and M.C.A. program will be based on MCQ test which will conducted online in 53 centers. The duration of the test for B.Tech program and M.C.A. program will be 2 hours and 90 minutes respectively.
For admission in M.Tech program, the candidate should have secured at least 60% in B.Tech. The admission will be based on the merit of the percentage obtained in previous course and personal interview.
For admission in Ph.D. program, the candidate should have secured first division marks in the relevant discipline. The admission will be based on entrance exam and interview.
2012 GLA University B.Tech, BCA and MCA Program admission process
- The first step of the admission process is to register for the desired program. The interested candidate can either register online or may download the registration form from the official website of GLA University. Last date for registration is 30th June, 2012
- The candidates applying online can the registration fees of Rs 500 either by demand draft or through credit/ debit card . If payment is done through demand draft, it should be drawn in favour of GLA University, payable at Mathura or Vrindavan.
- After registration is done, the candidate has to book the test center, GLAET date and time.
- If the candidate is registering offline, he/she has to fill all the details for the test center, venue, time in the registration form. After filling all the details, the candidate has to send the registration form at the university address:
17km Stone, NH-2,
Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
- After receipt of the form, the university will intimate the candidate of the next process.
- The candidate has to appear at the test venue at the scheduled time along with the hall ticket and identity proof.
- After declaration of the result, the candidate has to contact co-ordinator of the GLA university within five days, for allotment of the branch along with original documents and advance partial fee of Rs 50000.
- The candidates seeking admission in MBA program will be given information about the schedule of GD and PI through e-mail/SMS.
2012 GLA University, Mathura M.Tech admission process
The admission in M.Tech(Full time or Part time) program is based on the merit of percentage in the previous course and interview. Here is the admission procedure for M.Tech program:
- Download the admission request form for M.Tech program for session 2012-2013 from the official website of GLA University.
- Send the duly filled application form affixed with recent photograph along with supporting documents at the university address. At the top of envelope, put the heading ' Application Request Form for admission in M.Tech'.
- After scrutiny of all the application forms, the suitable candidates will be called for interview.
- After declaration of the result, the qualified candidates will be asked to pay the fees and complete the formalities.
2012 GLA University, Mathura B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA and Doctoral programmes fee structure
B.Tech: Rs 1,31,000 per annum
BCA: Rs 67,000 per annum
M.Tech(Full time): Rs 1,31,000 per annum
M.Tech(Part time): Rs 71,000 per annum
MCA: Rs 1,31,000 per annum
Ph.D.(Full time): Rs. 62,000 per annum
Ph.D(Part time): Rs 42,000 per annum
- Address: 17km Stone, NH-2,
Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
- Phone Number: +91-5662-250900, 250908/909
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit official website of GLA University
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...