Admission to B.E. degree for the year 2012-13 at Netaji Subhas Institute of technology


Netaji Subhas Institute of technology is an institute affiliated to the University of Delhi. Forms are inviting from eligible students to take admission in the B>E> course for the year 2012. In this article, the eligibility criteria, the admission process and courses offered are described along with its contact information and few lines about the institute.

About the institute


Netaji Subhas Institute of technology is an autonomous body affiliated to the University of Delhi which was established in the year 1983. It has staff residences, sports complex, cooperative mess, hostels, post office, banks, kiosks and other useful amenities in its campus. Research papers of the faculties have been published in many national and international journals, the number of which is more than 700.In over 100 international journals, the faculty members from this intitute are working as editors, associate editors and reviewers. With many International universities and institutes, Netaji Subhas Institute of technology has memorandum of understanding. For development of innovative projects, it has set up a chain of advanced centres in all departments.

The Government of NCT of Delhi has declared it as a 'Capital's pride'. The placement record is the best among all the engineering colleges of India.

The laboratories and academic environment are one of the best among the other institutes.

Eligibility criteria for admission into B E


The students who have appeared in the AIEEE -2012 and whom the CBSE have declared eligible for central counseling are eligible to apply for the course.
For the students of Delhi region who have passed the qualifying examination from recognized board or college or institution, 85% seats are reserved. The remaining 15% seats are reserved for students outside the Delhi region with same qualification.

The courses offered for B.E.


The following courses are offered for the B.E. course:

(i) Electronics and communication engineering

(ii) Computer engineering

(iii) Instrumentation and control engineering

(iv) Information technology

(v) Manufacturing process and automation engineering

(vi) Bio-technology

the procedure for admission


For registration, the students have to apply online. The processing fee is Rs 1000 which is non refundable. It is to be deposited from 14th June to 23rd June, 2012 to gain access in the registration process. From 26th June the online registration and filling up of choices will start and it will close on 30th June, 2012.

There any update the students can visit the website of the institute www.nsit.nic.in

Contact information


Netaji Subhas institute of technology
Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078
Help line- 09968604141, 09968604142
Fax- 011- 25099022
E-mail- nsitadmissions@gmail.com


Related Articles

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies announces Admissions 2012

In this resource we have information related to the admission notification by the famous university for petroleum studies that is UPES, located in the outskirt of Dehradun. The university has now expanded the education courses, and also has new engineering courses ranging from technical ones, like Computer Engineering in collaboration with IBM to the Fire and safety domains as well.

How To Prepare Earlier And Gear Up For A Smooth Admission

The new academic year is fast approaching. Various results are being declared each day. Now the admission to various courses will be on. That will be a time of hectic activity for the students and parents. Starting with the admission application process online or offline, till finally remitting fees and ensuring the admission, the tension has to be experienced to know. This article gives some tips to keep ready, the possible essentials so that much tension and worry can be avoided before admission.

MIDFT B.Tech Dairy Technology admissions 2012-2013

This article gives information on the B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) program offered by Mansinhbhai Institute of Dairy & Food Technology (MIDFT), Gujarat. You will get details about the eligibility criteria, fees structure and admission procedure.

KCC Institute of Tech & Management B.Tech admissions 2013

This article provides information about the admission notification of the KCC Institute of Technology & Management, Greater Noida, for its B.Tech. programs. You will get details about the various types of B.Tech. courses of the institute, the curriculum, eligibility requirements, etc as well as the application procedure for getting admission.

More articles: Admission B.Tech

Comments

No responses found. Be the first to comment...


  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name:
    Email: