Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore... |
Resources » Admissions » MBA Admissions
Admissions 2012 for online MBA courses at NIBM
NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) has invited applications for admissions to its lucrative online MBA courses for the year 2012. Course material for these MBA courses can either be accessed online or it would be delivered to your doorstep. Read on to know more about the MBA courses at NIBM.
Overview of NIBM (National Institute of Business Administration)
One of the best in the country for online and correspondence business administration courses, the NIBM institute boasts of umpteen features that a prospective applicant would look forward for in such an institute. The curriculum includes real world based topics and topics that are thoroughly relevant in today's marketing scenario. With professionals from both industry and academia to provide holistic support in teaching the emerging trends in the market place, the NIBM institute is definitely a go to place when it comes to online MBA courses. The authenticity of NIBM institute can be gauged by its ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Business Administration courses for admission at NIBM
- One year Master of Business Administration MBA course
The course structure includes two semesters amounting to one year of learning. Any graduate, diploma or equivalent student can apply for this certificate course. The program fee is a mere INR 7500 and consists of subjects such as Human Resources Management, Financial Management and Marketing Management in the first semester and Strategic Management, International Law and Business English in the second semester.
- Two year Master of Business Administration MBA course
One has to be a graduate, DBA or diploma student or equivalent to procure admission for this program. The course is spread out to 4 semesters and the course fee is INR 15000. In addition to the subjects taught in the one year MBA course, this course has subjects such as Business Environment, Quantitative Techniques for Business Analysis and Banking Management.
- Six month Diploma in Business Administration DBA
This 6 months course has a nominal fee of INR 4000 only. Any 10+2 or equivalent student is eligible to pursue this course offered by NIBM. The syllabus includes subjects such as Functional Management, Computer Fundamentals and Principles and Practices of Management which are the basic essentials for any Business Administration student.
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration PGDBA
For a program fee of INR 6000, any graduate, DBA or diploma student awaiting results can apply for this course. This program is particularly well suited to meet the needs of professionals already engaged in their various commitments.
- One year Executive Master of Business Administration EMBA
This course is an industry specific course which strives to empower the student with thorough knowledge on the current market trends and equipping the student to excel in his/her field by cashing on opportunities that constantly arise in their respective fields. Eligibility for this course includes a minimum three years of work experience and the course fee is INR 10000.
How to apply for admission at NIBM
Admissions to the courses mentioned above are accepted all round the calendar. One does not have to answer any entrance test for admission for the courses however the eligibility conditions are to be met. The prospectus and application form can be downloaded from the website of NIBM mentioned below and the payment can be made through D.D, NEFT/online transfer.
Features of the courses at NIBM
- It boasts of an online team that guides students in case of any confusions in course material through email support and also is available round the clock.
- Particularly tailor made courses for working professionals
- Study materials to be posted to the students address or also made available online.
- Examinations to be conducted 4 times in a year, either online or at a particular center near the student
- NIBM has its own journal that gets published every month and each of its students receive a copy of the journal "Management Times".
- NIBM also incorporates a fast track program which enables its students to finish a course at half of its course duration. The fee setup varies for this program and it can be assessed through the institute's website.
Contact information for admission in MBA courses at NIBM
AG, Anandraj Villa, 7,
Second Canal Cross Road,
Phone: 044 65651502/ 65553054/ 65553254
Read related articles: Admissions 2012
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
|Author: Shankar 17 Aug 2012||Member Level: Silver Points : 1|
The information which you have posted is very usefull for sutdents who seek admission this year but please take the extra effort to provide the details about the placements also as it has become an important criteria upon which colleges are choosed.