Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » Health
How to make your body healthy in your busy schedule.
Current generation is very fast due to fast changing scenario. Everyone is in hurry to achieve more and more just because to achieve their goal. Willing to fulfill aspiration creating man active, this thing is good but due to this many of us avoiding the health term. This article would help all to know how we can be fit in this fast time by having super foods and sparing few minutes in small and valuable exercises.
We all rare pay attention towards our body, it can't be said that we are careless about our self but actually we got very less time after completion of all daily work and we like to spend those time with our families, friends and the things which gives us pleasure and mental relief. We think that we had done much today so can't do anything. This thinks comes in mind because of the laziness.
We should first discuss that what makes us lazy:
1. Mental Pressure : It exists in all sector of work and in all age of persons. A student has pressure to do homework, prepare all assignment in time and preparation for examination etc. A housewife has pressure to do all household work in time, making lunch box for her husband and children, shopping and managing the expenses within the budget and saving money as much as she can. An officer has pressure to complete the job in time with proper manpower and having less erroneous result with lower cost and the junior staff has pressure to follow all instruction from senior and communicate if problem occur.
So, we can see that the mental pressure is everywhere, with everybody and with all kind of job, this pressure only harass mind and thinking power. This exist more with those who worked as a higher authority and whose work includes decision making and having judgmental decision.
2. Physical tiredness : It exists in only those sectors who work with physical power like Labor, Worker of housekeeping department, Housewife etc. Generally who got physical tiredness, he also suffers from metal pressure too but no all mental pressure sufferers got physical tiredness.
This tiredness made because of having lot of work in single sitting of time. This makes body tired and our stamina becomes very low.
3. Lack of Interest: If we have lack of interest regarding some task and apart from that some factors compel us to do those works. That thing makes us lazy and we pay less attention and also try to avoid those work, if we are unable to avoid then we tries to make those work in as hurry as we can.
This result more erroneous work which enhance pressure for completion of those work as well as rectifying it too.
4. Monotonous: Doing and living monotony makes us lazy.
Some tips to reduce laziness:
1. Do work with full interest.
2. Take every work as a challenge and fix target for everyday.
3. Don't do whole work in single sitting. Just have two minutes break after one hour forty five minute. It would relieve mental pressure.
4. In every two minute break have some water and if possible wash your face and eyes with plenty of water. It helps to reduce stress and makes you fresh and active.
5. If your works compel you to sit on a chair more than eight hours then just have at least two minute walk to make yourself relax in every break.
6. If you do heavy job then after completion of job have some yoga and meditation to makes your mind and body calm and relax.
As per the Job nature here are some yoga and exercises which is
small and effective to make your body fit:
1. For office employees : Those who work in office always spend their time in front of computer or laptop and rarely do physical work. This enhances few extra pounds in body and cholesterol level. Work pressure enhances blood pressure too and this could be the reason of heart attack. They must do the following exercise:
a. Sit straight on chair and keep both the hand in front in parallel position. Make fist tight and slowly turn both in clockwise after counting ten, turn both fist in anti-clockwise. Then again turn one fist in clockwise and other is anti-clockwise and vice versa.
This is the exercise of whole hand's muscles, fingers and wrist. Those who work in office takes much work by hand for writing or typing something. This exercise stretch all hand muscles and gives them strengths and relaxation.
b. Sit straight on chair and slowly move your head up without making any movement in body then slowly look down. After doing this ten times make your head straight and look in your right side this time same like before don't move your body and slowly move your head right. Do this also ten times.
This is the exercise for neck, shoulder and spine. Almost many office workers face the problem of disease related to neck and spinal cord. So, this exercise helps them to keep them away from those diseases.
c. Have some push-ups and set-ups to make you stomach and chest's muscles firm and tight. You could also have some light gym and jogging. Also some free hand exercise to make you active.
2. For Factory employees: Those who work in factory or any production area also do the physical stuff more so they don't need to do any heavy exercise so they must do the following:
a. Meditation: Keep your mind calm and sit on the mat lying on plain surface in straight position. Keep your right feet on your left thigh and left feet in right thigh. Keep both hand in your lap and slowly buzz some humming word and feel the vibration in your forehead and head.
b. Swasan (Yoga): Make your body loose and sleep straight on the mat keep your both hands side and feel the power inside you and concentrate on your third eye (forehead).
3. Housewives and students: For those who spend much time in house, school or college must do following to be healthy:
a. Jogging: Light jogging must be taken every day to keep body active.
b. Weight lifting: It could be taken as per the capacity to burn fats and addition calories.
c. Aerobic: To make body flexible and active.
Only exercise not makes anyone fit unless they consume healthy foods.
1. Spinach and other dark green leafy vegetables: It contains lutein which protects vision. It contains beta carotene vitamin C and E. It makes our bones strong because it contains calcium and magnesium.
2. Capsicum: It increase immune system and also the excellent source of vitamin C (Three times as much as oranges).
3. Tomatoes: It reduces the risk of heart disease, breast, lung and prostate cancer. It contains vitamin A, C, E and potassium.
4. Pumpkins: It reduces the risk of developing certain cancers and heart disease. It is low in calories, fats and sodium and high in fiber. So easy to digest. Its seeds are loaded with magnesium, iron and protein.
1. Don't consume any food which is the cause of allergy.
2. Never do heavy workout while tummy is full.
3. Don't eat something while having workout.
4. Always avoid over eating. Generally housewives consume the addition foods of her husband and children.
5. Never feel negative that light exercise will made us more tired.
6. Always paid attention on what you are consuming and the calorie level. If you not work hard then don't consume more addition calories.
7. Avoid junk foods and rich spicy dishes as much as you can.
Health is real wealth so keep healthy be fit and achieve your goal with good health by just giving some time from your heavy schedule.
Read related articles: Healthy body
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...