Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » General
Best study abroad scholarships for Indian students 2012-13
Are you looking for an international study abroad scholarship for Indian students? Here is the detailed article for you which gives the complete information on best study abroad scholarships 2012-13 for Indian students. Read the complete article carefully and select your best suited one.
It is always a difficult task for most of the Indian meritorious students to fulfill their ambition of studying abroad because of the major financial strains. Hence, they seek a monetary helping hand or a study abroad scholarship to ease the purpose. But it is not an easy task to find a good international scholarship for Indian students. For the year 2012-13, there are many reliable study abroad scholarship providers. They are discussed one by one as follows:
Jubilee Scholarships for Indian students 2012-13
- This scholarship is employed by the British Council and the UK Government. Its web address is http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-scholarships-jubilee_scholarships.htm.
- The level of study for this scholarship is Master's Degree.
- This scholarship scheme enables the young Indian students to study a master's Degree program in Management, manufacturing, Science and Technology for one year in a UK based and recognized institutions. It also aims to provide better access to higher education programs in the UK and thus fund their academic study. The scheme of scholarship has already started at the beginning of September 2012.
International Development Scholarship by the University of East London, UK
- This scholarship is employed by the University of East London, UK.
- The scholarship website address is: http://www.uel.ac.uk/international/fees/internationaldevelopmentscholarship.htm
- This scholarship scheme enables the international students to study the Master degree level programs in UK.
- This University provides a learning facility for 120 nations from around the world.
Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships 2012
- This scholarship scheme was launched by the University of Cambridge in honor of Dr.Manmohan Singh, the honorable Prime Minister of India. He is a Graduate from Saint John's College, University of Cambridge. He is known all over the world for his extraordinary contributions to the Indian economy.
- This scholarship is employed by the British council.
- It helps the brilliant academic students to study the Doctoral level of degrees in Science and Technology, Social Sciences and Economics at the St. John's College, University of Cambridge, UK.
The Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship 2012
- The Mahatma Gandhi scholarship 2012 is employed by the London Metropolitan University, UK.
- It helps the top Indian students to study Master Degree level of programs at the London Metropolitan University.
- The main eligible criteria for being awarded this scholarship is that the student should be adorned with excellent academic skills and social leadership potentials as recommended by Mahatma Gandhi.
- This scholarship covers the total tuition fee of one Indian student of Masters' Degree programs at the London Metropolitan University. It also provides 50% tuition fees each of another two Indian students.
Birmingham law School Scholarship
- This scholarship scheme is implemented by the University of Birmingham, UK and its website address is http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/law/courses/llb/scholarships.aspx.
- The scholarship is very good for the international undergraduate students.
- To get the scholarship, the students must score 60% of marks in each year of their programs. Otherwise, the university will not allow the scholarship for the remainder of the programs.
The Reach Oxford Scholarships
This scholarship scheme is launched by the University of Oxford, UK and its website is http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate_courses/student_funding/reach_oxford.html#. It provides scholarships to the undergraduate students of a developing or less developed nation, who are not able to complete their education due to several reasons.
Learn Hub Dream Study Abroad Scholarship
This scholarship scheme is employed by the major USA Universities. It enables the outstanding academic students of different nations to study Masters' degree programs in the USA Universities. It also applies to the undergraduate students. This scholarship is a onetime amount of US $ 2000 and it is given only to students who apply to a University program vide Learn Hub. When he joins his college, he can use this amount to pay his fees, buy some apparatuses like a microscope or similar scientific goodies or even buy his text books etc.
The Ambassadorial Scholarships of USA Universities
- This scholarship scheme is one of the most private funded program for the students worldwide.
- This scheme is employed by the USA Universities and it is managed by the Rotary foundation which was formed in 1947.
- it allows the students to join Masters' Degree programs.
- It also provides scholarship opportunities for the undergraduate students.
- This scheme also encourages various qualified professional who are interested in pursuing vocational studies.
Other study abroad scholarships
Well, I rate the above eight scholarships with four out of five stars. These schemes are best in terms of uniqueness, quality and quantity. But there are also several other study abroad scholarships for Indian students which are listed as follows:
- The UK Commonwealth shared scholarships which apply for studying Masters' degrees.
- The Scotland Saltire scholarships 2012 which applies for studying at University of Edinburgh, UK.
- The Scholarships for Masters' Degree programs by the Maitri Global Education of Italy which includes an amount of 5000 Euros that help in paying the partial amount of tuition fee of masters' degrees at the Polimoda international institute of fashion & marketing, Florence, Italy. If you want its more details you can go to its website http://www.maitriglobaleducation.com/scholarships.html.
- The Swansea University of United Kingdom offers International Development Office scholarships for getting admitted to Degree seeking.
- The Netherlands Fellowship programs scholarship, which is employed by the Dutch ministry of foreign affairs, supports Master degree and PhD courses. For more information you can go to its website http://www.nuffic.nl/international-students/scholarships/scholarships-administered-by-nuffic/netherlands-fellowships-programmes-nfp.
- The Henley Business school of the UK provides 1000 to 2000 GBP as scholarship for tuition fees to Indian students in order to pursue Post Graduate level courses. If want to know more about this you can go to its website http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/management/pg-taught/mgmt-pgtscholarships-india.aspx.
- The University of New South Wales, Australia provides the Essilor/ICEE Research Scholarship to students wanting to pursue masters degree or PhD courses. You can get more details at http://research.unsw.edu.au/essiloricee-research-scholarship.
- The University of Melbourne, Australia provides undergraduate scholarships for students of fifteen countries which also includes India. Do get the elaborate details, go to its website at http://cms.unimelb.edu.au/studentservices/scholarships/ugrad/international/iugrad.
Read related articles: Scholarships
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...