Resources » Articles/Knowledge Sharing » Education
JNTU, Hyderabad B.Tech external examination Time Tables for May-June 2013 exams
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad II, III & IV Year B.Tech II semester regular examinations and I year B.Tech, II, III, IV year B.Tech I semester supplementary examination detailed time tables are attached here. The examinations are scheduled in May-June 2013 for R09, R07, R05, RR regulation students. Download from here and make your preparations, all the best to all the candidates
JNTUH B.Tech external examinations time tables for April/May 2013 exams
2nd, 3rd, 4th year B.Tech 2nd semester regular (R09) end examinations and 2nd, 3rd, 4th year B.Tech 1st semester(R09, R07, R05, RR ) & 1st year B.Tech regular & supplementary (R09, R07, R05) external examinations time tables have been announced by the JNTUH. These examinations are scheduled from 06.05.2013 to 15.06.2013. B.Tech external examinations will be conducted for 75 marks in the duration of 3 hours.
Question paper pattern & timings for B.Tech examinations
Students should answer 5 questions out of given 8 questions, each question carry 15 marks, the duration of examinations 3 hours for 75 marks. The examinations will be conducted from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM for forenoon session & 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM for afternoon session.
Examination center for B.Tech examinations
This semester examinations will be conducted in different colleges i.e., other than the student college. The examination centers will be allotted randomly between the colleges located in the same area. The center allocation details will be communicated one week before commencement of exams through the concern principals. The examination center details will also printed in the hall ticket.
How to collect the examination hall ticket
Student have to find out the examination center allotted to them in the college examination branch and they have to approach concerned examination centre with identity card to collect the hall ticket. After verifying student identity, host college (where the students are writing the Examination) will issue hall tickets to concerned students. Candidates have to verify their hall ticket whether all the subjects are printed or not, if any mistake observed immediately student has to report concerned principal/chief superintendent for necessary corrections.
Some important instructions to the candidates for appearing external examinations
Candidates must be present in the examination halls before the time of commencement of the examination and the candidates who go after the time of commencement of the exam will not be permitted into the examination hall.
Candidates should carry their hall tickets and identity cards issued by the college every day and should be presented for inspection whenever demanded. Otherwise they are liable to be sent out of the examination hall.
Candidates should not address the examiner in any manner, whatsoever, in their answer books.
Candidates should not possess any slip or any extraneous material. Candidates should not copy. Candidates should not communicate with other students in the examination hall.
Scientific, non-programmable calculators are allowed into the examination hall. programmable calculators, palm computers, cell phones and pagers are not permitted into examination halls.
Candidates should not write any religious or other symbols, which can be, interpreted as an indication to identify their papers.
Candidates must handover the answer book to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
The following external examination Time Tables are attached here in a single zip folder (year wise, regulation wise word files are available in the folder).
1. 1st year B.Tech (R09)Time Table
2. 1st year B.Tech (R07)Time Table
3. 1st year B.Tech (R05)Time Table
4. 2nd year B.Tech 1st semester (R09)Time Table
5. 2nd year B.Tech 1st semester (R07)Time Table
6. 2nd year B.Tech 1st semester (R05)Time Table
7. 2nd year B.Tech 1st semester (RR)Time Table
8. 2nd year B.Tech 2nd semester (R09)Time Table
9. 2nd year B.Tech 2nd semester (R07)Time Table
10. 2nd year B.Tech 2nd semester (R05)Time Table
11. 2nd year B.Tech 2nd semester (RR)Time Table
12. 3rd year B.Tech 1st semester (R09)Time Table
13. 3rd year B.Tech 1st semester (R07)Time Table
14. 3rd year B.Tech 1st semester (R05)Time Table
15. 3rd year B.Tech 1st semester (RR)Time Table
16. 3rd year B.Tech 1st semester (R09)Time Table
17. 3rd year B.Tech 1st semester (R07)Time Table
18. 3rd year B.Tech 1st semester (R05)Time Table
19. 3rd year B.Tech 2nd semester (RR)Time Table
20. 4th year B.Tech 1st semester (R09)Time Table
21. 4th year B.Tech 1st semester (R07)Time Table
22. 4th year B.Tech 1st semester (R05)Time Table
23. 4th year B.Tech 1st semester (RR)Time Table
Note: To view the above Time Tables you are required to have ZIP software in your computer to unzip the folder.
Read related articles: JNTU Hyderabad
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...