Admission to MBBS/BDS/BE/B. Tech. Courses in the Colleges of the State of Assam is made through Combined Entrance Examination(CEE) which is conducted by the Dibrugarh University. Candidates seeking admission into the Engineering and Medical courses in the colleges of Assam will have to appear in the Common Entrance Examination. CEE, 2013 will be held on 18th and 19th May, 2013.
Engineering and Medical Colleges in Assam:
Following are the list of Colleges which select candidates on the basis of performance in the CEE:
1. Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati
2. Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh
3. Silchar Medical College and Hospital, Silchar
4. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta
5. Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat
6. Assam Govt. Ayurvedic College, Guwahati
7. Regional Dental College, Guwahati
1. Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
2. Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
3. Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
4. Bineswar Brahma Engineering College,Kokrajhar
5. Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology, DU Campus, Dibrugarh
Some other private colleges in Assam also opt CEE performance for admission.
1. Candidates must be a citizen of India as well as permanent resident of Assam.
2. Candidates must qualify HSSLC or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in PCM(Phy, Chem, Math) and English for B.E/B.Tech and 50% marks in PCB(Phy, Chem, Bio) and English for MBBS/BDS. Marks relaxes to 45% in case of SC and 40% in case of ST.
3. Candidate's age should not be below 17 years above 24 years of age on the 31st day of December of the year of Admission( relaxed by 3 years in age limit for OBC/SC/ST).
How to Appear in CEE, 2013:
Candidates can obtain Information Brochure, Online Application Form, Fee Structure, copy of Bank Challan and Forms required during counselling for admission from the websites www.ceemedu.org and www.dibru.ac.in which will be available from 6th April to 27th April, 2013. A printed copy of the Online Application Form with signature of the candidate and the Dibrugarh University copy of the Bank Challan must be sent to the Member Secretary, Cell, CEE,2013, Dibrugarh University by Speed Post so as to reach Dibrugarh University on or before 2nd May, 2013.
Available of online Application Form: From 6th April to 27th April, 2013
Last Date of receipt of Application Form through speed post: 2nd May, 2013
Date of Examination: 18th and 19th May, 2013
( The centres of examination will be listed in the Information Brochure which will be available to download from 6th April,2013 in the websites above mentioned.)
|Guest Author: Amit Kalita 13 Apr 2013|
|Sir when I press the submit button after filling all the required fields a dialog box pops up saying 'invalid photo file' although its size is less than 35 kb and is in jpg format. Please help me get rid of this problem...|
|Guest Author: Rimi Gogoi 18 Jun 2013|
|I got 115 marks in CEE.Am i get a seat.plz rply me.ph no.917896183420|
|Author: Nityananda Hazarika 19 Jun 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 0|
|Hello Rimi, if you belongs to SC or ST category, then there is a chance of your selection with 115 marks.|
|Guest Author: Shofikul islam 21 Jun 2013|
|I got 100 mark in cee .my catagory is PH.am i get any seat? Call me or plz reply 9508464774|
|Author: Nityananda Hazarika 27 Jun 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 0|
According to first provisional list of candidates for counselling, the cut off mark for PH category is 121.
Thanks for your comment.
|Guest Author: Priyanka Bhattachary 29 Jun 2013|
|What is admission procedure for BAMS in assam. My HS marks is 74.6% from SEBA and my CEE score is 149. M from general category.|
|Guest Author: Medini Mohan Kutum 29 Jun 2013|
|I got 119 marks in cee(medical). Can I get admission in any medical college? My category(st)|
|Guest Author: Sri Beauty deka 01 Jul 2013|
|sir i got 75 marks in cee med.can i get any one of the seat in govt med collage?plz rply|
|Guest Author: Pooja Sonar 22 Aug 2013|
I have secure 899 rank in CEE 2013. I am an OBC category. My % in 10+2 is 84%. May I got a chance for BAMS in Govt.Ayurvedic College this year 2013-14.
|Guest Author: aditya 26 Apr 2014|
|In my form a mistake is done, I am not PH but in my form it is given as (OBC-Othes,PH)? So what should I do?|
|Guest Author: Mridul Pathak 05 Jun 2014|
|My cee rank is 1038 (gen). What is the chances of getting admission in govt. medical colleges?|
|Guest Author: dhruba 05 Jun 2014|
|Sir I got 135 in cee medical. Is there any chance to get in medical colleges of Assam. I belong to sc category.|
|Guest Author: jawahar jyoti doley 11 Dec 2014|
|what may be the least marks to be obtained in cee to get admission in govt. medical college for st candidates(medicine)|
|Guest Author: avishek sonowal 21 May 2015|
|Sir I got 105 marks in pcb..and I am from st category..can I get seat in any medical college?|