Resources » News/Announcements » Jobs & Interviews
Axis Bank young banker Recruitment 2013, eligibility, Syllabus, dates
Axis Bank comes with young banker program opportunities for skilled personnel. Interested applicant can apply for this recruitment program online at bank's website. Read this resource for eligibility details, syllabus and important dates.
In India axis bank is considered as one of the finest private sector banks. Initially it was known as UTI Bank. The bank proffers wide range of financial services to the customers covering retail businesses, SME, large as well as mid-corporate. Axis bank has 1787 domestic branches and 10'363 ATMs spread all over the country. Also it has 7 overseas branches in Colombo, Singapore, DIFC-Dubai, Hong, Kong, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Shanghai.
Axis bank is one of the oldest in country, but with a fresh, young look out towards how we function. To accelerate our growth while abiding our ideal we need young new professionals to drive us forward. With our young bankers initiative we aspire to achieve precisely that. Our Young Banker program in association with Manipal educational society is an endeavor to discover talents who will lead the future of banking sector in India. 2013 will be the 4th consecutive and promising year for this recruitment program. The candidates that will be selected during this recruitment drive will go through a rigorous training program to arm the individuals with the tool of the trade. The candidates who successfully complete the training exercise will join various branches of Axis bank on the position of Assistant Managers. The interested candidates need to visit the official website of Axis Bank.
The eligibility criteria for the candidates are as below:
- The candidate's age should not exceed 25years on 1st January 2013
- The candidates can be form any graduation field with minimum 55% aggregate marks
NOTE: In this program there is no age or qualification relaxation for SC/ST or the OBC applicants
The eligible candidates will go through an online aptitude test. The time duration for this test will be 2 hours. The following are the areas of knowledge of the candidate will be tested during the test:
- Logic & Reasoning
- English Language
- Computer awareness
- Numeric and Quantitative ability
Syllabus of the Young Banker recruitment drive:
The complete course has been divided into 4 semesters. Each of the semesters is of 13 weeks and involves lectures, case studies, presentations, project work and tutorial discussions. The on-site job training and internship is provided to all the candidates at various branch location of Axis bank branch for a duration of 3months.
- First Semester: IT banking, Basics of banking, Managerial Economics, General management and Business communication, Business mathematics and statistics and Accounting are the subjects covered
- Second Semester: Includes subjects like Advanced business communication, Banking environment, Receipts and payment system and Lending, Banking and allied services
- Third Semester: Provides an in sight on Financial planning, Business analytics, Foreign exchange, Retail banking , Treasury management, Credit risk management and recovery management
- Fourth Semester: Provides practical on-site job training at any one on the Axis banks an also involves project work.
The last date for online registration is 14th April 2013. The online aptitude test for the eligible candidates shall be conducted on 20th and 21st April 2013
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...