Resources » Admissions » General Admissions
Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra B.Pharm admissions 2013
This article gives detailed information on the application process for admission to the B.Pharm. course through the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra. You will get details about the eligibility criteria, the fees and the application procedure for admissions.
DTE Admission Notification for B.Pharm degree program 2013
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has issued its admission notification for admission to the first year of the 4 year degree course in Pharmacy for the academic year 2013-2014. The admissions will be to autonomous colleges, State Govt./Aided colleges, University managed institutes, university departments, unaided colleges and/or such number of seats from unaided colleges.
Applications can be submitted online. The submission of the application form, document verification and its confirmation should be done at Application Receipt Centres (ARCs).
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Pharm course is as mentioned in the information brochure issued at the time of submission of application form for MT-CET 2013 & to be issued at the time of submission of the online option form.
How to apply
The online application form is available to eligible candidates who are desirous of seeking admission to the colleges through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) on the official website: http://www.dte.org.in/ph2013
Here's what you have to do:
1. Fill in the online application form.
2. Take a print out of the application form.
3. Sign the printed application form.
4. Submit the signed form in person along with the required documents for confirmation at ARCs as per schedule. You must also produce the original documents for verification.
5. Collect the receipt-cum-acknowledgement duly signed by the ARC Officer.
6. The merit list of eligible candidates for CAP will be displayed on the official website.
1. You must submit the application as mentioned above. Applications received by post at ARC/DTE will not be accepted.
2. It is mandatory for all eligible aspiring Maharashtra State candidates and OMS candidates to submit & confirm the online application form for Pharmacy.
3. If you do not confirm the online filled application form, then your application will be rejected and your name will not appear on the merit lists prepared for CAP.
4. You can modify preferences, add or delete choices before the confirmation of the online option/preference. Once the online option/preference form is confirmed by you, you cannot modify/cancel it.
5. If you do not confirm the option/preference form submitted by you, then it will not be processed for allotment for respective CAP rounds.
6. You will have to pay Rs.50/- in cash as facilitation fee to ARC if you avail of the facility available at the ARC for confirmation of the option form.
7. You will have to pay Rs.100/- in cash as a processing fee for CAP Round III (counselling round) at the counselling centre.
DTE Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for B.Pharm
There will be 3 rounds of the Centralized Admission Process. These are: Two rounds of Centralized Allotment, wherein you can fill in the separate/fresh online option form for the respective rounds. This will be followed by the third round which will be by way of counselling only for the Maharashtra State candidates.
The information brochure contains Institute information, course-wise sanctioned intake, choice codes and instructions on how to fill in the online option form of each of the CAP rounds, rules of eligibility to participate in the CAP rounds, etc. This brochure is available free of cost after you submit the receipt-cum-identity card or score card of MT-CET 2013 at the ARC before submission of the online option form.
Ensure that you go through the entire information brochure & follow the instructions given for further course selection and admission.
You must carry all original certificates and one set of attested true copies of these documents as mentioned in the information brochure at the time of submission of application form for MT-CET 2013. The list of required documents is mentioned in the information brochure. Documents will not be accepted after the last date of verification & confirmation of the online application form. If you are applying under the reservation category, you will not get the benefit of reservation if you do not submit the required documents to substantiate the claim for reservation.
List of ARCs is available here: http://www.dte.org.in/poly2013/StaticPages/frmARCList.aspx?did=14
Time at ARCs: 10a.m. to 5.30p.m. daily, including holidays and Sundays.
The Directorate of Technical Education
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Post Box No.1967,
DTE Helpline: 022-22626853/54
Helpline for further information: 022-30233444/45/46
[Reference source: Hindustan Times advt. dt. June 17th 2013, pg.19. Readers are advised to check application process schedule & instructions at DTE website before applying.]
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Article by Vandana
Vandana is based in India with over 15 years experience as a freelance writer & holding the prestigious post of Managing Editor at the reputed portal IndiaStudyChannel.com (ISC). Writing, no doubt, is her primary passion! Having learned the art of blogging from ISC, Vandana is enjoying the thrills of blogging, taking pleasure in sharing information & getting good pageviews at her various blogs.
Follow Vandana or read 809 articles authored by Vandana
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...