Simple steps for having a clean society
In this article it is explained how Indians can have a clean society. We should contribute to Swachh Bharat Abhiyan started by our Prime minister Shri Narendra Modi and try to keep our society clean. If we make cleanliness a regular part of our lifestyle, nobody can stop India from becoming the most hygienic country of the world. Use of dustbins, planting trees, saving water, etc are some of the ways to have a clean society.
IntroductionEach and every person in this world wants to live in a clean house as well as in a clean society. Every person in our country tries their best to keep their houses clean, but no one pays a heed to their surroundings. Everyone blames the government corporations for not cleaning the streets but they never utter a word when someone throws the garbage on the street. No one comes forward and stops the person spitting on the road, but they don't leave a single chance of shouting at the poor sweeper who is cleaning the road. As the responsible citizens of society, we should try to keep our surroundings clean. I'm not saying that we should come out on roads everyday and start cleaning them. But, we should follow some simple steps on day to day basis so that we can keep our surroundings hygienic.
Tips to have a clean society
- Use dustbins. Nobody can deny the fact that most of the garbage gathered on the streets is because of irresponsibly throwing packets on road. Try to use dustbins as much as possible. If you don't get a dustbin nearby, carry it in your hands. I'm sure you won't have to wait for more than five minutes to get a nearby dustbin or some place where you can throw it. Your next task will be asking people to use the dustbins when they are not doing so. Stop that aunty or maid in your locality who throws their garbage on the streets.
- Ask your child or other children to keep the society clean. This is the best thing you can do. The reason is that these children are going to be the future of this country. If all parents teach their child that how we can keep our society clean, believe me none other country in this world will be able to compete with India in the matter of a hygienic society.
- Stopping the use of polythene bags. Polythene bags not only cause land pollution, but also chokes various drainage systems. We should promote the use of recyclable paper bags and jute bags for carrying items. Household wastes should not be thrown in poly-bags and use of disposable garbage bags should be promoted.
- Plant a sapling. I know it is not possible for everyone to start gardening. But everyone should try to plant a tree at least once in a year. Greenery is the best way to add beauty to our surroundings. Ask your neighbours to plant trees instead of cutting them down.
- Go eco-friendly Try to use eco -friendly products as much as possible. Try to celebrate the different festivals in an eco-friendly way i.e. play Holi with herbal colours and don't use fire crackers in Diwali.
- Save water. Yes, saving water is also important for having a clean society. Our country is facing a lot of problems due to the scarcity of water. We cannot be hygienic without water nor can the society. So, utilise rainwater and try not to waste water as much as possible.
Conclusion.These are the ways in which we can have a clean society. We don't need to work hard for doing it. We should make cleanliness a habit and the society will get cleaned by itself. It is our duty to keep our environment clean, just as we keep ourselves. Remember that our prime minister has dreamed of having a clean India, so we should keep contributing to Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.